Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Confederate Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    That's the Confederate AND American flag Homey. I rock the Confederate and American flag because I oppose erasing our country's history, for better or for worse. And the fact that I had relatives who fought and died in the Civil war for BOTH sides. I believe in states rights, as I said before, and that was the true founding of the confederacy, not slavery. America as a whole and just like the rest of the world, allowed slavery long before the confederacy was founded and slavery did not come into the picture until the war was well underway and only after France and Britain were set to join the South. I abhor and denounce any type of human slavery and smuggling and I abhor those who attempt to use it for political gain, like you and Quagga. So with that being said, why aren't you screaming about the human slavery and smuggling THAT STILL EXISTS in South and Central America, Africa, the Middle East, and in some countries in Asia? No, of course not, only in America where we ended slavery over a hundred and fifty years ago which proves the whole thing is a farce and is being used for political gain and blackmail. "If you oppose us, you are a racist bigot". Gee, we see that here, no?

Oh, did you hear Donald Trump's upcoming speech in Arizona had to be relocated to a much larger venue due to a huge demand for attendance? Imagine that, the demorats are giving away tickets to their leading lady(?) Her Hilariousnesse's speeches and still can't even come close to filling up the venues...

You're just plain ole Nucking Futs!
    You mentioned Donald F'ing Trump??? As if he's a serious candidate for anything but a really, really bad reality show. My god you're showing waaaaay too much of your ignorance with those kind of remarks.
    I just wish you and your 'good ole boy wanna be' partner Devore would grow some damn balls and rock your flag at the MLK Parade like DS suggested. Until then you're nothing but closet racists pussies like the rest of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    I just wish you and your 'good ole boy wanna be' partner Devore would grow some damn balls and rock your flag at the MLK Parade like DS suggested.
    Devore, PM me your address and a flag gets sent to you ASAP. If your buddy Hawgz wants one too, then I'll buy two.

BUT, the only caveat is that you and Hawgz show up to the MLK Parade and post video of you attending the event and waving the flag around.

Deal?

No caveat DS quite moving the goal post, you shot your mouth off live with it. Your the IT guru so do a little searching on the site here and you will find my address in a Google earth pic. It's time for you to either fish or cut bait no disrespect to one of the Bako Boys.

You BUY IT I will FLY IT. I don't want to hear excuses like you could not find my address or your credit card is over limit. Deal with it or welch out like I expect you to!
    Last edited by DEVOREFLYER; 07-10-2015 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    No caveat DS quite moving the goal post, you shot your mouth off live with it. Your the IT guru so do a little searching on the site here and you will find my address in a Google earth pic. It's time for you to either fish or cut bait no disrespect to one of the Bako Boys.

You BUY IT I will FLY IT. I don't want to hear excuses like you could not find my address or your credit card is over limit. Deal with it or welch out like I expect you to!
    Find your address?!

How about you click on my screename Devore, and send me a PM, since you're so adamant about waving the flag around.

Unless, of course, you having me dig around for your address is your way of retreating slowly away from our challenge, but putting the onus on me.

Well that took long.

Hey Devore, you still at

18227 Muriel Avenue, Devore, CA, 92407?

Shall I address the package for "DevoreFlyer?" or R. M. Schindler?

BTW, you're gonna need this: http://www.kingdomdayparade.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    You're just plain ole Nucking Futs!
    You mentioned Donald F'ing Trump??? As if he's a serious candidate for anything but a really, really bad reality show. My god you're showing waaaaay too much of your ignorance with those kind of remarks.
    I just wish you and your 'good ole boy wanna be' partner Devore would grow some damn balls and rock your flag at the MLK Parade like DS suggested. Until then you're nothing but closet racists pussies like the rest of them!
    Ok arsehole, lets see who the freaking pussy is, you meet me at DVL, you pick time and day, and we'll see who the real pussy is, a**clown. And have your bootlickee DS show up with you too...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Well that took long.

Hey Devore, you still at

18227 Muriel Avenue, Devore, CA, 92407?

Shall I address the package for "DevoreFlyer?" or R. M. Schindler?

BTW, you're gonna need this: http://www.kingdomdayparade.org/

Hey pussy, I mean Miguel, why don't YOU post up your name and address now too. You got the balls biatch?

Hey pussy, I mean Miguel, why don't YOU post up your name and address now too. You got the balls biatch?
    You want your flag sent to Devore's address too?

You two are gonna look cute in matching flags.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    You want your flag sent to Devore's address too?

You two are gonna look cute in matching flags.
    That's not what I asked you, I asked YOU to post YOUR name and address on this forum. But you ain't got the balls, son...

That's not what I asked you, I asked YOU to post YOUR name and address on this forum. But you ain't got the balls, son...
    Hey, when I want racist memorabilia shipped to my house, I'll send you my address, Cerdo. I believe Devo's exact words were, "You buy it, I'll fly it." So, I'm buying.

(It seems like ole Devore here has, as someone poetically put it, 'stepped on his own d*ck.')

Flags will be purchased on Monday. Gives you plenty of time to break them in before January.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast