Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Confederate Flag

but mike they want to erase anything they don't like............my ancesters fought on both sides of the civil war and died ,so I respect both sides for fighting and dieing in what they beleaved in............and I will not dishonor either side.............

my reply wasn't meant to bash you in any way devo,,,,just my opinion on the cross,,,,iv never liked it and never will just my opinion,,,,,i personally believe that only on flag should ever fly as high as old glory and that's the Christian flag during church services,,,,JMO also

I have some distant relatives that fly the cross sometimes and it has always been a thorn in my side to say the least I hate it!

I come from a military family of brothers and fath and so on,,,,

I do believe people are entitled to there opinion and this is mine

I still want a General Lee Charger

No problem that's what the "First Amendment" is all about, our right to express an opinion and our right to disagree. And of course the "Second Amendment" is to insure our right to the first. By the way things are going in time we may well be using the Second to insure the God part of the First is not removed.

Of note, if you believe what has been expressed about the Stars and Bars, should we not change/take down our current Stars and Stripes as well because slavery was allowd under it for a hundred years prior to the Stars and Bars?

If you are going to disregard the 10s of thousands of AMERICANS that died under the Stars and Bars because some believe it is associated with an acceptance of slavery, then you should take that thinking to the Nth degree and change our current flag too.

liberals must hate having freedom to think and do as they please.

..............lol................youre right mike...................

My oh my isn't this a Confederate flag on the shelf of the "First Woman President" wannabe. Eh what difference does it make.

Quote Originally Posted by Peestick View Post
    liberals must hate having freedom to think and do as they please.
    Interesting thought, since true Conservatism believes in forced Conformity!!!!! (to their way of thinking of course) If you don't believe that, you can't argue against that all good Conservatives believe in the means to force Conformity. Strong police force, tough laws, Prisons to house the people who won't conform and a strong Military to force other country's to conform to whatever WE believe in!!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 07-07-2015 at 12:23 PM.

Racist's are ignorant hateful people and NOTHING you can say or do will convince them that they are wrong or for that matter racists. The "I have a black friend" argument does not fly.
    Regardless of what the convoluted "facts" are regarding the flag. EVERYONE knows what it's symbolizes and that's the issue, so you closet racists jacka$$es quit trying to hide behind political correctness 'values' and shove that sorry Racist Confederate Flag up your bungholes! And yes I grew up in Texas and know FULL WELL what that damn flag stands for.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast