Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Confederate Flag

Quote Originally Posted by twin22s View Post
    My 2 cents,
    I agree with the removal of the flag, its not an active recognized flag. It is not the governments or any government entities place to have that flag flying.
    It is however the right of an individual to do so as he or she chooses. It has nothing to do with race. The flag being depicted as a symbol of slavery makes me sick. I'm tired of everything always being about race. That is the reason we still have a problem.

The more people complain about racism and the more laws passed to force businesses and individuals to cater to minorities, (aka reverse-racism) the longer it will take to get rid of it.

This should be the only law regarding race:
    "No person, or group of people shall receive or be denied special privileges by government or private business based on ethnicity"

Get rid of the ethnic "quota" in the workplace!

Remember this line "let them be judged by the content of their character and not by the color of their skin" time for uncle Sam to put that into practice.

Racism is becoming an excuse for peoples lack of character... sad to see.
    Well said except I disagree in one aspect;
    I agree with the removal of the flag, its not an active recognized flag. It is not the governments or any government entities place to have that flag flying.
    The government is "by the people and for the people", in other words the government works for the people. That flag represents a huge part of the South's history and if the majority in each 'state' wants it to fly over their building under the Stars and Stripes they should have the freedom to do so. The politicians in those states who have taken it upon themselves to eliminate that flag are doing so, politically speaking, at their own peril. They should put it to a vote and let the people decide, anything else would be against the founding intentions...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Hate cops much Miguel?
    I love cops.

My dad was a cop.

:)

Here is a nice little intermission for all the masses tuning in!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoGp...=RDhoGpiU0WC88

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I love cops.

My dad was a cop.

:)
    So I take it your dad was, "top cop pop's!!!" lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 07-13-2015 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    So I take it your dad was, "top cop pop's!!!" lol
    Ridiculing a cop?!

Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Ridiculing a cop?!

Seriously?
    Ridiculing!!!!! Now I know how HawgZY feels when something goes over peoples head!!!! "Top Cop Pop's" means you had the greatest admiration for your father!!!! Geez!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Ridiculing!!!!! Now I know how HawgZY feels when something goes over peoples head!!!! "Top Cop Pop's" means you had the greatest admiration for your father!!!! Geez!!!!!!!!
    Now i know what it feels like when chum gets thrown overboard.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Well said except I disagree in one aspect;

The government is "by the people and for the people", in other words the government works for the people. That flag represents a huge part of the South's history and if the majority in each 'state' wants it to fly over their building under the Stars and Stripes they should have the freedom to do so. The politicians in those states who have taken it upon themselves to eliminate that flag are doing so, politically speaking, at their own peril. They should put it to a vote and let the people decide, anything else would be against the founding intentions...
    This is..... Correct Sir! The real issue here is the impact of a digitalized society having on our social stucture! There was a vote, not a traditional vote, but most definitly a crunching of a popular concensus of digitalized opinion vote! Popular opinion means VOTES ..... VOTES = POWER = CORRUPTION AND GREED = LOSS OF YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS = HELL. Bleed RED....Bleed BLUE....It's your Right as an American,but always REMEMBER that two heads are better than one!

Quote Originally Posted by noleash View Post
    This is..... Correct Sir! The real issue here is the impact of a digitalized society having on our social stucture! There was a vote, not a traditional vote, but most definitly a crunching of a popular concensus of digitalized opinion vote! Popular opinion means VOTES ..... VOTES = POWER = CORRUPTION AND GREED = LOSS OF YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS = HELL. Bleed RED....Bleed BLUE....It's your Right as an American,but always REMEMBER that two heads are better than one!
    So the Irony here is .... In review of my post there is a POP UP add asking "Take it down" Then there is a "VOTE NOW" box that I could have "CLICKED ON" to "VOTE NOW" ..... That is if .... I was ignorant enough to actually "CLICKED ON" To VOTE!

Quote Originally Posted by noleash View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLdpf6wJFyg

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast