Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guide trip tues another double d gets whacked

Default Guide trip tues another double d gets whacked

a long time fnn follower got a great fathers day gift from his wife a day out with me . we were going to fish skinner but they were closed for bluestoneing so it was the wood instead. fishing was tough until the late afternoon ,a storm blew thru and chased everybody off the lake but me and danny and he was rewarded with a double d stripey ,a 30 inch fish that gave him a great fight and was the icing on the cake.....................thank you for using my service danny.................

Bobbi you are the man...Great outing.

thank you B/G/C .................

The old man and the sea, I mean the lake, takes another big one. You really are zoned in on the big dogs lately, congratulations.

Bob thanks againg for the awesome trip i had an awesome time and am still smiling after that dd striper, all that hard work paid off thanks for the good time and great memories cant wait to do it again!!

That there sounds like an excellent review. Congratulations!

You sure made the right choice not to do Skinner. Puttin' the clients on pigs is the name of the game. Nice feesh dbfishing and Bwoooob!

pat we would have fished skinner ,I got to the lake to see the sign were closed for bluestoneing . silverwood was plan b.................

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    a long time fnn follower got a great fathers day gift from his wife a day out with me . we were going to fish skinner but they were closed for bluestoneing so it was the wood instead. fishing was tough until the late afternoon ,a storm blew thru and chased everybody off the lake but me and danny and he was rewarded with a double d stripey ,a 30 inch fish that gave him a great fight and was the icing on the cake.....................thank you for using my service danny.................

OH BOB QUIT PHOTOSHOPPING those big ol' stripers, we all know stripers only live till their 18" long. LOL.. Keep up the slaying in true QH fashion........Fillet and Release.

Very nice fish guys! Hopefully we can go out soon Bob, flying back to the States today........Dave

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast