Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ascend fs12t fishing kayak

Default ascend fs12t fishing kayak

i have a BRAND NEW Ascend FS12t fishing kayak with bending branches angler classic paddle as you can see its brand new as well with a 140$ price tag on it.. the kayak and paddle was used one time and one time only in mammoth.. i pretty much bought it to take to mammoth.. everything is in AWESOME condition the kayak is real stable you can easily stand up on it and fish without feeling like your going to tip over.. its a sit on top style with lawn chair style seat which is removable to sit on shore if wanted.. plenty of storage on and in the kayak.. cuts though the water super smooth.. i wouldnt be selling it if i didnt need the money for another project im getting into come get this kayak and paddle! ill toss in the rod holder i made for it to text me any time at 951-990-4558 located in riverside/lake matthews area i promise u wont be disappointed on this one its in perfect shape like i said its only seen the water 1 time and it was the awesome waters of mammoth ca.. 951-990-4558 TEXT is BEST PRICE DROP!!!!! 475!!!!! I NEED THIS OUTTA MY GARAGE ASAP!!!!!

Last edited by matt duarte; 07-05-2015 at 03:29 PM.

price is OBO

Quote Originally Posted by matt duarte View Post
    price is OBO
    Your better off at least putting a starting price on your post, you'll get more interest.

thanks for the heads up i thought i put a price on there...was asking 700 OBO but i will drop 100$ off that price to get it sold! i need it gone asap!

atm and credit cards accepted

well its been brought to my attention that the price of the yak and paddle has dropped since i bought it last year... sooo to be fair to everyone the price is now 500$$ for yak and paddle hit me up!

You should post it on:

http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=8

If you haven't already.

its not letting me register...saying its denied for some reason..

475 for anyone who comes and gets this thing today!! i need this gone asap!!

Quote Originally Posted by matt duarte View Post
    475 for anyone who comes and gets this thing today!! i need this gone asap!!

this is the same kayak I am planning on buying. I just put roof racks on my car. is it sold yet? I have to check my phone and see if you posted pics, cause they wont show up here at work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast