Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarl

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    No problem that's what this forum is for to help others! there are plenty of fish for everyone to catch
    Nothing wrong for sharing some knowledge and helping another fisherman out
    You made a great choice because fishing can relax mind & relieve so much stress! Good luck in your outing hopefully you get onto some fish
    Ill be out there friday night in my tube
    Mr T-Rex.... I'll be there tomorrow too. Going to do the full day session. If you see an expedition with a tan canopy near it it's more than likely me. Drop by and say hi if you can. Thanks again for the great info!
    Last edited by wyu; 07-02-2015 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wyu View Post
    Mr T-Rex.... I'll be there tomorrow too. Going to do the full day session. If you see an expedition with a tan canopy near it it's more than likely me. Drop by and say hi if you can. Thanks again for the great info!
    Perfect sounds good around which area are you looking to fish at ??

Perfect sounds good around which area are you looking to fish at ??
    Not sure yet but more than likely somewhere on the main lake. I've never been to the lake before so I'm going to see if I can find a place between levitz corner and the pump house where I can pull my truck up next to the water and set up a canopy.

Mr T-Rex any idea if that'll be possible in that area or suggestions of spots where I can do that? I'm hoping this place is like Irvine lake where you can park right next to the water and fish.

Quote Originally Posted by wyu View Post
    Not sure yet but more than likely somewhere on the main lake. I've never been to the lake before so I'm going to see if I can find a place between levitz corner and the pump house where I can pull my truck up next to the water and set up a canopy.

Mr T-Rex any idea if that'll be possible in that area or suggestions of spots where I can do that? I'm hoping this place is like Irvine lake where you can park right next to the water and fish.
    The only place where you can pull up your truck right next to the water would be levits corner which gives you a good stretch of shore!
    The cats are hanging out in that area because of the pumps that lead into that direction

The only place where you can pull up your truck right next to the water would be levits corner which gives you a good stretch of shore!
    The cats are hanging out in that area because of the pumps that lead into that direction
    That's where we are camped out at. Pretty slow all morning. Manage to land one a few minutes after they stocked it next to us. Have two more hours left to go. Hopefully the bite will pick up before we leave.

It's always nice to see another veteran on here. We should fish together too. Just hit me up when ever you want to go out.

How was everyone's fishing session this weekend? Mr. T-Rex and WYU, I was trying to get out but i figured i would save up a little money and get my self a float tube any suggestions on a good starter float tube???? Hey LGOP am always up for fishing :-) where do you live???

Quote Originally Posted by jhernandez25 View Post
    How was everyone's fishing session this weekend? Mr. T-Rex and WYU, I was trying to get out but i figured i would save up a little money and get my self a float tube any suggestions on a good starter float tube???? Hey LGOP am always up for fishing :-) where do you live???
    Hey what's up bud
    I wasn't able to get out this past weekend! Got swamped with appointments and schedule was crazy but i will most likely be heading out some time either this week or weekend
    If you look on craigslist you can find some killer deals, even on here somebody always has a float tube for sale

yeah same thing happen with me i wanted to get out and fish but got stuck doing other things :-(, Yeah am working on a deal for a creek company odc 420 not sure if its a good one but it looks good, I was also wondering about fins what do you recommend I been reading forums and they all have different preferences and also what do you recommend using Chest Waders or those Waders slippers/ boots things. thank in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by jhernandez25 View Post
    I'm in long beach and I usually fish out of a kayak. I have an extra kayak you can borrow if we go out together. I've been wanting to take it to SARL soon for some catfishing. Check out Heros on the water. It's a non profit that takes veterans on kayak fishing trips in mission bay. They have all the gears from kayaks to poles and you'll have a fishing mentor with each vet.

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Heroes-...44810268874902
    Last edited by LGOP; 07-06-2015 at 03:36 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast