Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Huskerrod and the Perris fish of epic proportions.....and jail time. (8-25)

Hey gang,

I got the utmost respect for teachers and law enforcement. Ill even have more if this ticket gets reduced or waived to a warning....lol

what makes you think he couldn't do the job?

Your not gonna beleive this gang, but went to Perris last night and had to try the spot I lost the giant the week before. Wouldnt you know it? Hooked into something big. Ten minutes into the fight got the fish into the net. Looked in its miuth and their was my hook from last week...#1 circle hook on clearance at Walmart with about a foot of tag line. It ended up being a 40 inch channel catfish. Not as big as I thought, buit what are the odds. Same fish!!!!!!!!!!!!! Released to catch again next week!!!!

told you so... well catfish anyway... the trench area is full of them right now and flat heads..

Rod, I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own 2 eyes. unbelievable night. I don't care what everyone else says about you, you are probably the best fisherman in Socal.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfnsnowboard3 View Post
    Please tell me how you know so well you could "easily do the work of local law enforcement."
    What are the requirements for applying to be in law enforcement nowadays?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    What are the requirements for applying to be in law enforcement nowadays?
    You must be able to hit a target that is running away from you. I know that is one requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post
    Your not gonna beleive this gang, but went to Perris last night and had to try the spot I lost the giant the week before. Wouldnt you know it? Hooked into something big. Ten minutes into the fight got the fish into the net. Looked in its miuth and their was my hook from last week...#1 circle hook on clearance at Walmart with about a foot of tag line. It ended up being a 40 inch channel catfish. Not as big as I thought, buit what are the odds. Same fish!!!!!!!!!!!!! Released to catch again next week!!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING??? Thats awesome man! NOW WE KNOW!!! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Peestick View Post
    You must be able to hit a target that is running away from you. I know that is one requirement.

I think I just wet myself.... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by Peestick View Post
    Hahahaha, ouch.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast