Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey PETA

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    This article is worse then pucker boy's writing!!!!! Geez!!!!!! I'll let that comment slide, what I do want to write about is nicknames. Since you have already given me a nickname, "pucker boy" I thought it was only fair I give you one. Your nickname for me pucker boy, isn't all that imaginative. It's merely a play on my last name and your obvious obsession with A holes.

yeah u sure are 1 helluva an A whole alright! (my obsession???? lol ) so hang in there til I get bored wit cha, lol!

HHHAeeyyy ya - A-CAVITY, love ya!!!!!!!!

It's merely a play on my last name and your obvious obsession with A holes.
    really????!!!!! a play on ur last name?????!!!!! oh wow, i did not even see that!!!!!! thanks for the astute observation!!!!!

btw,

don't let things that irritate ya go unanswered, if ya got a response give it up!!!!!!!!

correct me if i'm wrong but did ya give ma nickname or not?

or are ya waiting to build up the suspense?? like you do in your run on stories? Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or can't ya think of a nickname for me that isn't a play of some sort on my name? how about a play of some sort on my fishing skills?, typing skills? written skills? wait do my mathdumbmatical skills or my emphasitical skills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!

!!!!! (dang i'm good at that one huh?)

(ya gotta let some o dat steam off dude or you're gonna pop.)

This article is worse then pucker boy's writing!!!!! Geez!!!!!! But I'll let that comment slide, what I do want to write about is nicknames. Since you have already given me a nickname, "pucker boy" I thought it was only fair I give you one. Your nickname for me, "pucker boy" isn't all that imaginative. It's merely a play on my last name and your obvious obsession with A holes!!! For you I was inspired by the very raunchy adult cartoon. "South Park." One of the minor (major) characters on the program is a boy named Butter's. He is a good likeable boy on the show, but everyone keeps picking on him. After so much abuse by everyone including his own parents, he creates an EVIL alter ego of himself and call his new persona, "Captain Chaos." If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm comparing myself to the character Butter's. Along comes this other little boy who is a bit of an outcast himself and wants to join Captain Chao's gang. That little boy reminds me of you!!!!!!! So I am now going to give you the same nickname Butter's gave this outcast of a person. "General Disarray!!!" I think it fits you perfectly!!!!!!
    huh?

SP is raunchY???????

UR BUTTER???? LOL I SHOULD COMMENT BUT I THINK YOU SAID IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!

oh i just can't leave it alone!!!!

i'm giving u another nicky; Butthert, you can make the "h" silent.

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 06-27-2015 at 06:08 PM.

For you I was inspired by the very raunchy adult cartoon. "South Park." One of the minor (major) characters on the program is a boy named Butter's. He is a good likeable boy on the show, but everyone keeps picking on him. After so much abuse by everyone including his own parents, he creates an EVIL alter ego of himself and call his new persona, "Captain Chaos." If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm comparing myself to the character Butter's. Along comes this other little boy who is a bit of an outcast himself and wants to join Captain Chao's gang. That little boy reminds me of you!!!!!!! So I am now going to give you the same nickname Butter's gave this outcast of a person. "General Disarray!!!" I think it fits you perfectly!!!!!![/QUOTE]

It's PROFESSOR Chaos, ETucker!

lol

thanks for more laffs!

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

lol

thanks for more laffs!

General Disarray, are you ready to cause some commotion on some other threads????????

General Disarray, are you ready to cause some commotion on some other threads????????

why? u ober dare 2?

tell me where, i'll follow u there!

All my commotion? ???? me thinks it only bothers you!!!!! It's all entertainment for others, I hope so antways.

You can shorten my nicker to just gd if general disarray takes too much time to type. it can also remind you of the general disarray that bothers you in Gen Disc too lol.

My new nicker should be moniker maker for all dem pucker tuckers <awholeioz> <bunwholeioz> out in da world.

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 06-28-2015 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post

you can call me the post nazi.

>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast