Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey PETA

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post

Skylark!

Let's go bleach some streams!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Skylark!

Let's go bleach some streams!!!
    I switched to Liquid Plumber. It's more effective and gives the flesh a nice minty, tingly flavor...

Devore,

You're new/not so new avatar is reason enough for me to discredit anything related to humanity coming from anything you say. You just keep a wishin you was in "good ole Dixie" way back in " the good ole days" when you could own you a couple of them darkies. You know that's EXACTLY what you're thinking.
    *********, hating, homophobic, racist.

Being human doesn't register with people like you. Liberal or conservative!

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Devore,

You're new/not so new avatar is reason enough for me to discredit anything related to humanity coming from anything you say. You just keep a wishin you was in "good ole Dixie" way back in " the good ole days" when you could own you a couple of them darkies. You know that's EXACTLY what you're thinking.
    *********, hating, homophobic, racist.

Being human doesn't register with people like you. Liberal or conservative!
    Bwahaha, man are you a dolt. Simply haven't got a clue to what it's really all about...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Bwahaha, man are you a dolt. Simply haven't got a clue to what it's really all about...
    Hawgz,

Elucidate us on what this is really about.

I'm extremely curious.

Nevermind, let's start a new thread.
    Last edited by DarkShadow; 07-02-2015 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Nevermind

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Thank you for the compliment, because a comment from a complete idiot like you is just that. A compliment.
    If you believe in that flag then grab one and run down into any black community waving it and see how long you last.
    Racists like you that are in the closet are the most pitiful kind. I have more respect for the ones that just come right out and announce it than try to hide behind a bunch BS when you really know what you are all about on the inside.
    How can any empathetic human agree with that damn flag and what it symbolizes. No better than flying a freaking Nazi Swastika Flag. Why don't you grow a pair and just admit what you really are?

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Thank you for the compliment, because a comment from a complete idiot like you is just that. A compliment.
    If you believe in that flag then grab one and run down into any black community waving it and see how long you last.
    Racists like you that are in the closet are the most pitiful kind. I have more respect for the ones that just come right out and announce it than try to hide behind a bunch BS when you really know what you are all about on the inside.
    How can any empathetic human agree with that damn flag and what it symbolizes. No better than flying a freaking Nazi Swastika Flag. Why don't you grow a pair and just admit what you really are?
    Unfortunately, Hawgz has appropriated what a "troll" is by his own definition, which now means that a troll is anybody who is against his ways of thinking.

So, now he can make statements like the ones he's made here, and then justify them by not having to answer any of the rebuttals, because anybody who has thoughts opposite of his are now considered 'trolls' in his eyes and he will not engage.

Quite a convenient method of spouting your hate, but not being held accountable for what you said.

Bravo, Cerdo.

GUYS, GUYS... COME ON!!!

Can't we just come together and hate on PETA in unity like brothers???

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    GUYS, GUYS... COME ON!!!

Can't we just come together and hate on PETA in unity like brothers???
    I don't consider myself 'brothers' with people who spew hate like Cerdo does.

But, I'll still send you PMs regarding great trout streams around here, CD!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I don't consider myself 'brothers' with people who spew hate like Cerdo does.

But, I'll still send you PMs regarding great trout streams around here, CD!
    You are borderline slandering me. You and a couple of others are painting a picture of me that does not exist. Like Brent, I challenge you to copy and paste anything that I posted that can be construed as racist, bigotry or hate. You know full well that that is me in my avatar pic and that I'm pretty well recognized at the local lakes and businesses surrounding me here where I live. You sir, are attempting to set me up for attack. You know full well the internet is full of lunatics that have the capacity to act out. If I, my family or friends are harmed by your actions and false accusation, there will be a big price to pay, for you. You sir are deflecting your own hate and bigotry by pointing your finger at me. You are a coward at best...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast