Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: B.c. O.c

Default B.c. O.c

Besides the Halibut, I am really happy to have found this cool telescopic quality pole, that was under water, and
    stuck in some structure. In the pic is my 9ft. Shimano, next to the pole. Turns out, this thing is shorter folded down
    than the 9 footer , and the telescopic one says 4.5 meters whatever that is, but I know it is 11ft. plus. Can,t wait to
    fling the LC on it !!! Especially the new one I bought at 'Big Fish' a 130mr , which is a sinker, and just came out last week.
    First place I went, was full of these crabs, I will show you, as were they on the banks, they were swimming thick
    in the waters too Did not stay there long !!!
    At Bolsa, it seemed like I could not hit the sweet spot casting it as far as I could,so switched to the Kroc, then got
    one Hali, then not long after, left the area about 10.30. am Can say, to those interested, Bolsa was really fishy looking,
    being that on the morning low, waves were down. After 10am and the incoming ,waves got high .

Thumbs up

Well done Daniel, wish I could fish as much as you...