Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New $10 bill coming

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Well isn't this an interesting development. There is dissension within the ranks. Etucker seems to be done with the washing of the Queens testicular region (yes I believe the Queen has balls). The Queen has lost one of her subjects it seems.

I'm not sure I'm happy about changes with the new and improved Hawgz, he is better off not sparring with the Queen perhaps but I'm going to miss the back and forth a little, worthy adversaries for sure.
    Seal, there is no dissension, as I've never considered myself among any "ranks" with him.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Well isn't this an interesting development. There is dissension within the ranks. Etucker seems to be done with the washing of the Queens testicular region (yes I believe the Queen has balls). The Queen has lost one of her subjects it seems.

I'm not sure I'm happy about changes with the new and improved Hawgz, he is better off not sparring with the Queen perhaps but I'm going to miss the back and forth a little, worthy adversaries for sure.
    Lol, WAIT! The Queen has balls? Are you saying FNN has it's own live in Caitlyn? Oh if that's true the Bako Boys will be crushed! In all their manly posing trying to lure her up there to play fish. Gawd, where's TMZ, this is a huge scandal...

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    HawgZ does make a very good point, do you exist just to troll him????? Let's look at the facts!!!! You can never know how many times a person looks at FNN. But what you can do is make an accurate count of how many comments a person makes and their contents. HawgZ claims you haven't signed in, in weeks. That's not an accurate statement as we have explained previously. What he really meant to say was, "you haven't made very many comments in recent weeks." Is that a true statement???? Well let's find out, that's the beauty of FNN everything is written down and easily checked. Today you made 3 comments all directed toward HawgZ. Prior to that, let's measure from 6/25- 5/21 almost 5 weeks. In that 5 week period you made only 2 comments, on 6/4 you commented on my Berka thread. The only reason you did that was to rescue DS from me. ( I was barbecuing him real slow on that one!!!!!) lol On 5/27 you commented on the Gun Powder & Whiskey thread.

Now let's look at the prior 5 week period from 5/20- 4/15. In fairness, in that time period there was a fair number of political threads going on. You made 87 separate comments in that 5 week period!!!!! But in the next 5 weeks you only made 2 comments and one of them was to rescue DS. Yet today you made 3 comments all directed toward HawgZ!!!!! Did he do something to you in a previous life or something??????? Or maybe you looked up his real last name and found out he is related to the McCoy's and you have a little Hatfield in your blood line. Give the guy a break!!!!! I don't want and I'm sure others too, to lose him from this website. Yes I disagree with him all the time politically, but he presents the right wing arguments so perfectly, it would be a crime to lose him!!!!!!
    Well, lol, I tried to make it a life's goal of pissing off every liberal I come into contact with but I guess I failed, lol. tucker, if you click on the members profile and look at their avatar, under the pic it shows when the last time that profile logged on. I think it even shows the exact time of day...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    What, do you exist just to troll me?
    LQ Loves you.

Lol, WAIT! The Queen has balls?
    How about LQ on the bill ? Maybe Chaz Bono ?

Well, lol, I tried to make it a life's goal of pissing off every liberal I come into contact with but I guess I failed, lol. tucker, if you click on the members profile and look at their avatar, under the pic it shows when the last time that profile logged on. I think it even shows the exact time of day...
    And so once again: How would you know how long it's been since I signed in? Since it shows only the most recent login, you would have had to been checking my profile fairly regularly to have the slightest clue. Hypocritical stalking much, Hawggy?

Aaaaand once again: Since it is possible to view your moronic posts without signing in, what difference does it make?

Aaaaand since you dodged the question: As to your suggestion that replacing Hamilton with another important American figure has something to do with revisionism or diminishing the importance of the Founding Fathers: I don't remember you bitching and moaning about the removal of Alexander Hamilton from the 5-dollar note with six subsequent individuals who also weren't Founding Fathers.

Lol, WAIT! The Queen has balls?
    Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    How about LQ on the bill ? Maybe Chaz Bono ?
    You two get pretty excited over transgendered types. Must be some sort of repressed sexual feelings you guys are harboring....

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    And so once again: How would you know how long it's been since I signed in? Since it shows only the most recent login, you would have had to been checking my profile fairly regularly to have the slightest clue. Hypocritical stalking much, Hawggy?

Aaaaand once again: Since it is possible to view your moronic posts without signing in, what difference does it make?

Aaaaand since you dodged the question: As to your suggestion that replacing Hamilton with another important American figure has something to do with revisionism or diminishing the importance of the Founding Fathers: I don't remember you bitching and moaning about the removal of Alexander Hamilton from the 5-dollar note with six subsequent individuals who also weren't Founding Fathers.
    How would you know how long it's been since I signed in? Since it shows only the most recent login, you would have had to been checking my profile fairly regularly to have the slightest clue
    Only checked once, about 4 days or so ago. Thought you might have been banned again. At that point, your last log-in was earlier in the month. Sorry to disappoint you...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 06-26-2015 at 07:06 PM.

Only checked once, about 4 days or so ago. Thought you might have been banned again. At that point, your last log-in was earlier in the month. Sorry to disappoint you...
    No need to apologize for your obsession. Dodgy Hawggy is as Dodgy Hawggy does.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123