Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S.W.A.T Late Report....The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly! 6/12

Dude, whats up!
    First of all, congrats to the both of you on your little bundle of joy, she is absolutely precious.

Second of all, is that Pea Soup? lol If so, it seems that the Calico's have taken over that spot since thats all we catch there, and somehow you manage to catch a WSB lol. Great job out there bro. But how about next time you dont shove a treble hook in your hand eh? haha. I've actually been contemplating getting some $5 wire cutters at LOWES last time I saw them in situations just like this, you just motivated even more to go buy them lol.
    Say hi to Tess for me and let her know I said congrats will ya?
    See you soon bro

Congrats on the new addition to your family Jason! A break in between life and its stressors is needed every now and then. Solid work on the fish as well and that sucks about the hook situation.

congrrats on yourr new addition. so adorable. you guys are soooo blessed. good for you to show those east coasters how us west coast guys get it done ;). i would love to get a wsb or striper fromthe surf. be a real challenge for sure. thank for the great report. hope your hand heals soon.

Baby Girl !!! Congrats !!! And Congrats on the ghost. Now your making me want to get out there !

Lil' Madison is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing your daughter with all of us!
    I definitely know where she get's her good looks ... from her mama! Hi Tess!

Excellent job on the WSB Sir!

SP Dan <"))><
    Last edited by SP Dan; 06-30-2015 at 01:36 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12