Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Late Report

Default Late Report

Got another chance to take my dad to Skinner on Saturday 6/6. Hiked out to my normal spot and the water was down about 3-4' from the last time we were there 2 weeks prior. There was quite a bit of salad in the water near shore too. Set up 2 rods with chichken liver and 2 with lugworms. Bite was a lot slower. We manager 3 fish. Majority of the bites were on chicken liver this trip, but they were hard to set the hook on. the two bites we got on the lugworms were solid. Fish were a little bigger than the dinks we got on our last trip. Around 2:00 as we were getting ready to leave, a red Tracker slid up near us. There was a father and son in the boat and they said they got one fish and asked if we wanted it. SWEET! I quickly said sure. I forgot to ask him if he was an FNNer. If he was and is seeing this, Thanks again!!! Took a picture of the 2 bigger fish we got.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20150606-00153.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	98.3 KB 
ID:	46456   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20150611-00155 - Copy.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	46457  

Nice report. What spot were you able to get lugworms from?

I usually go to Best Tackle in Hawthorne, Ace tackle in Gardena or Big Fish in Seal Beach.

how much per pack of lug worms?

Depending on the place between $7 and $8.