Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Juneau

Default Juneau

Just thought I would post this up and let you guys know family and I are heading to Juneau on July 1-9 for some enjoyable family time and some awesome fishing. Will be staying with wifes friends and will be doing a lot of fishing. I am looking for tips on what to bring if anyone can help out. Friends say they have everything we need but I am always looking for extra stuff to bring! And yes I will be posting lots of pics when I return.

one of the most beautiful places. been there a few times during my short stint in the coast guard('80-'81).

Quote Originally Posted by scottfishes View Post
    Just thought I would post this up and let you guys know family and I are heading to Juneau on July 1-9 for some enjoyable family time and some awesome fishing. Will be staying with wifes friends and will be doing a lot of fishing. I am looking for tips on what to bring if anyone can help out. Friends say they have everything we need but I am always looking for extra stuff to bring! And yes I will be posting lots of pics when I return.
    Are you going to be fishing for river run salmon????? Or the local lakes and ocean?????

I will be fishing local lakes and ocean... mostly ocean I believe. Friends recently bought a boat so trying to stay local and close to the family.