Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Monster do exist at El Dorado park lake.

Default Monster do exist at El Dorado park lake.

Took the wife and kid to do some fishing and relax for the afternoon after a morning dentist appointment. Before I even got feeling back to one side of my face from the numbing shots, my wife hooked up to this beast. After a couple of minutes, she brought her in. I would say solid 7lbs if I had to guess. She was throwing a terminator jig with a crawfish trailer. Hit a couple more then called it a day when the sun started dropping. This lake definitely have some huge fish. We got her back in the water and watch her dart away for another battle a different day.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	828 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	46450

Views:	976 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	46451

Quote Originally Posted by chowmein2go View Post
    Took the wife and kid to do some fishing and relax for the afternoon after a morning dentist appointment. Before I even got feeling back to one side of my face from the numbing shots, my wife hooked up to this beast. After a couple of minutes, she brought her in. I would say solid 7lbs if I had to guess. She was throwing a terminator jig with a crawfish trailer. Hit a couple more then called it a day when the sun started dropping. This lake definitely have some huge fish. We got her back in the water and watch her dart away for another battle a different day.

Views:	828 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	46450

Views:	976 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	46451
    Wow, that's a great fish!!!!! The picture is really nice of the wife and fish, that's one you should think about keeping for the scrap book. (If you already hadn't) lol

That's an impressive bass from any city lake,that heads massive on it,Congrats to the wifey!

Cya Tuna Vic

Name:	2015-06-12 14.37.37 HDR.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	46458

Yes they do. Caught this the other day during the drizzle. Good job on the big fish. Looks healthy..

Wow nice one both niiiice!

Quote Originally Posted by BUSTER124 View Post

Name:	2015-06-12 14.37.37 HDR.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	46458

Yes they do. Caught this the other day during the drizzle. Good job on the big fish. Looks healthy..
    That's a great fish. Most fishermen on this lake tends to c&r so these big girls tend to be around. Sometimes when the big lakes disappoint, little elod does the job, haha.

those are both great catches, good job

VERY niiice, congrats on a solid greenie!

TD

Wow that's a huge head on that fish! Congrats to the wifey on the lunker bass.
    You have a beautiful family. Thanks for the report.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysuuun View Post
    Wow that's a huge head on that fish! Congrats to the wifey on the lunker bass.
    You have a beautiful family. Thanks for the report.

Jason
    Thanks Jason. Trying to be more like Tess and yourself, haha. Time with the fam is always a reward with or without fish.