Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Fortrexx Vs. Maxxum

Default Fortrexx Vs. Maxxum

is it worth the extra few hundo's to go with a fortrexx? whats the benefits over the max??

Also anyone know what bearing or where to get bearings for a 2007 tracker trailer? single axle

Give these guys a call for your bearings. http://www.pacifictrailers.com/Bearing-Kits/

they have it all!!! thanks DV

If you don't have the tool/s to remove and replace the bearing race they will do it for you in their service dept.

I want some spares for the road so I might have to buy the tools and make it happen... i10 to havaslu can be a trailers worst nightmare! or the road into the wood!

Just buy a complete spare hub it's a much easier roadside fix.

Try Lake Fork in Texas for a real fishin' road trip 1500+ miles each way and if you marathon it with a driving/fishing partner you can do it in 24 hours. Ask me how I know.
    Last edited by DEVOREFLYER; 06-10-2015 at 08:09 PM.

I have the Maxxum 101lb 62 inch shaft variable speed 36 volt. I have had it for a few years now, it has the U2 sonar built in and I love it. It has the lift assist which is nice but I think the fortrexx has the nicer lift assist and not sure about the other differences. I just wish I had the recessed foot pedal in my boat is all.

60 bucks and a few cuts and you could recess it, oh an a few beers!!

I heard that u2 sonar goes out a lot and people have problems with it?? cant decide which way to go max or fortrex

And I would call John at Jones Trolling Motor for an opinion on which unit. John is a great guy very helpful and might just have a good deal on a new or a used unit. http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com/
    And no sales tax.