Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: New Angler Chronicles TV show on FOX. Check out the trailer !

Default New Angler Chronicles TV show on FOX. Check out the trailer !

"Catfishin' 101"

Join Sergio and the Angler Chronicles crew this week as they enjoy outstanding fishing for quality catfish at Irvine Lake.
    With tens of thousands of pounds of catfish stocked during every summer and fall season, Irvine Lake has become the very best venue for this exciting fishery.

Informative tutorials from local guide and expert, Capt. Don Spencer will increase your chances of limit fishing every time you fish the ‘Vine.
    Don also demonstrates how to properly filet cats and Capt. Jack Lester shares his favorite recipe on how to prepare these delicious farm raised “Prime Eating Size” catfish.

Angler Chronicles is all about educating fishermen and this episode is no exception. Tutorials and seminars from Sergio, Don Spencer, Viet Nguyen (OWNER Hooks)
    and Jack Lester make for a very educational and interesting program.

Irvine Lake is one of the highest rated catfish lakes in the country. And the bent rod action in “Catfishin’ 101” will show you why.
    Bring the entire family to Irvine Lake this summer and fall for fun times in the great outdoors in the heart of Orange County.

Don’t miss this new episode of Angler Chronicles. Great family entertainment.

Sunday, June 14 – 9:30 A.M. (FOX Sports West) and 10:00 A.M. (FOX Prime Ticket)
    Monday, June 15 – 10:00 A.M. (FOX Prime Ticket)
    Tuesday, June 16 – 3:00 P.M. (FOX Sports West)
    Saturday, June 20 – 6:30 A.M. (FOX Sports West

And Throughout all of North America on DirecTV and DishNetwork

Can't wait to watch. Cool drone flying over head while we were fishing. My son and I were entertained. Good times out there last Friday had by all. Even us novice catfish guys and some luck. Tons of fun. I'm hooked and I'll be back.

Quote Originally Posted by dcfisherman View Post
    Can't wait to watch. Cool drone flying over head while we were fishing. My son and I were entertained. Good times out there last Friday had by all. Even us novice catfish guys and some luck. Tons of fun. I'm hooked and I'll be back.
    Glad to hear all that, dc. Yes, it was an epic weekend and the cats are still biting. Main thing is to move when you're not getting bit. I am generally one of those guys who just tends to
    sit in one place and say the fish aren't biting. The anglers who do get them typically move after not seeing anything in 30 to 40 minutes. I know that is the way Don Spencer is and he is
    the best.

You will like this show. Since you were there last Friday, you might even see yourself in this new episode. Aerial videography is changing my world in television production. I have been doing
    this for thirty years and the technology keeps getting better and better. First the GoPros a few years ago now the GoPro equipped drones. What next?

Anyway, yes, there are more stockings coming up real soon. I never know the dates but I produce all the stocking videos. Just keep your eye out here on FNN as well as Irvine Lake FaceBook.

FOX loves our show and is airing it five times next week. I did post all the times. Enjoy it and hope to see you some day at the 'Vine.

Thanks,

Danny Jackson

We went on monday, not a single bite..only one person with 2...the bite is real good after they stock thats why so many had fish. That's why so many people are around the dock's...
    Last edited by BlueGillChaser; 06-10-2015 at 12:04 PM.

[QUOTE=VineVideos;765466]Glad to hear all that, dc. Yes, it was an epic weekend and the cats are still biting. Main thing is to move when you're not getting bit. I am generally one of those guys who just tends to
    sit in one place and say the fish aren't biting. The anglers who do get them typically move after not seeing anything in 30 to 40 minutes. I know that is the way Don Spencer is and he is
    the best.

You will like this show. Since you were there last Friday, you might even see yourself in this new episode. Aerial videography is changing my world in television production. I have been doing
    this for thirty years and the technology keeps getting better and better. First the GoPros a few years ago now the GoPro equipped drones. What next?

Anyway, yes, there are more stockings coming up real soon. I never know the dates but I produce all the stocking videos. Just keep your eye out here on FNN as well as Irvine Lake FaceBook.

FOX loves our show and is airing it five times next week. I did post all the times. Enjoy it and hope to see you some day at the 'Vine.

Thanks,

Danny

so true about moving if you're not getting bit. I apply this to all my fishing.

This should be a GREAT episode, looking forward to it Danny!

TD