Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Life is about Success & Failure, and Sometimes Loss... A Long Overdue SWAT Report.

The first fishing post to make me tear up :'(
    I'm sorry for your loss Arthur, losing someone and a pet is always a tough pill to swallow. I lost my uncle from cancer so I feel for ya man. All the more reason to honor their memory.
    Psalm 18:28 “You, Lord, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light.”

Great catches an I hope Poseidon give you plenty of beauties this year!

Welcome back!
    Those were some BIG BSP!
    Good thing u were wear'n that bright red jacket or u may have caught 100 :) ...!!!
    Thanks 4 the report.

Well hello there Arturito! Glad to see you back brotha.
    It's been a while my friend, and oh man, did we miss you.
    When I heard about the awful news, I felt horrible.
    Although we dont wish death upon anybody, it's absolutely inevitable in our lives.
    I know there's not much we can do about it, but I hate the fact that sometimes terrible things happen to great individuals and you just happen to be one of them bro.
    I am truly sorry for your losses and I wish you a speedy recovery from this chapter in your life my friend.

Stay strong brotha!
    We all love ya.

Arthur, I'm very sorry to hear about your losses. I knew that your dad had passed but I did not know that Wingnut pug also passed until I read your report. My heart sank and after reading it I played fetch with our little pup because she has a similar favorite toy hedgehog. My heart goes out to you and your family and I hope you are recovering well.

Glad you were able to get some surf therapy and get your mind off of things. Thanks for the report. Everyone has missed reading them.
    Hope to see ya soon.

Jason
    Last edited by Jaysuuun; 06-18-2015 at 01:00 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234