Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Life is about Success & Failure, and Sometimes Loss... A Long Overdue SWAT Report.

I am sorry to hear about your loss Arthur. I am sure they're at a better place, watching over you, and smiling at all the generosity and wisdom that you have shared and continue to share. You are one helluva guy.

Thank you for everything you've done for this community and this inspirational report =)

beautiful..........

My body starts aching whenever I think about that hike.
    That was super fun last year when I went with you and Mikey. Lots of gigantic Perch for sure.
    Awesome report bro and beautiful tribute to your dad and Baby.
    See you Sunday for the Tuna hunt.

Toughest thing to lose a parent. I went through it recently myself.
    Those are some hog BSPs you guys caught up there.
    Hopefully we kick some Tuna butts this weekend brotha.

Sokha

You're a good son Arthur and I know your father is very proud of you. You're just like him very kind and generous.
    It was a beautiful memorial service for your dad and you have a very graceful family.
    How cool that you scattered Wingnut pug's ashes in the sea, she will always be with you when you're in the surf or out there on the water.
    You're one of the strongest person I know and a great friend, bless you brother.

As for the perchin' goes, you guys killed it. But I'm sure you had that Striper on the back of your mind all day. Don't worry, your time will come soon enough and there won't be anything left for you to accomplish in the surf.

That sucks about your car brother Don, hope you get it back in running order soon and ready for the next adventure.

My condolences wingnut.

Great report,Been missing those great write ups
    Thank you

TRAIL BLAZER

Arthur

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my older brother on March 17th to cancer. As we know God as a plan for all of us. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Ramiro

That spotfin was a big surprise. I been fishing for a long time and new personal bests don't come along very often. This was my best spotfin by far and it was the farthest North I' have ever seen a spotfin. It swam away strong when I released it.. With El Nino you just never know.

I”m so sorry for your losses Arthur. As far as I can tell the pain never goes away it just becomes easier to deal with over time. Didn't want to mention anything before but we lost two family members over the past 8 months..

On the afternoon of Oct. 1st, 2014 we lost our beloved pug Lamar to a heart attack. Although he was He was recovering pancreatis, he was very and active until the day we lost him. He was 13 years, 8 months old. He was 8 weeks old when we got him.

The family was/is devastated and no one took it harder than his partner in crime Shyla and life long companion. She had been with him since she was a puppy. She cried all night the day he died. Once he was gone she just lost her will to live. She became sick and from the time Lamar left us she was never the same again. He tail was always straight down never curled up like a pug should be. We had to put her down on April 25th. She was 13 years 8 months old as well..

We are now pugless..

Last edited by jerryG; 06-05-2015 at 10:39 PM.

I am so glad to see you smiling again my friend! Life's pitfalls are hard on one's heart, and help us all to see the people that make us alive. You will always be surrounded by people whom you have touched, and inspired to be your friend. I am grateful that I am one of them.

Arthur,

Once again please accept my most sincere condolences on the loss of your Father and Baby.

I'm glad to see you have been able to get back into the surf with Good Friends. As always the pictures say it all......

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast