Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Life is about Success & Failure, and Sometimes Loss... A Long Overdue SWAT Report.

Arthur, even after reading such a successful fishing excursion, I find myself sadden at the curve balls you have been thrown. The personal flood of my own memories enhanced the feelings you must have been dealing with the past 6 months.
    I'm so sorry for your loss. No fish will ever make up for it.
    But we must move on. And you will. We all have to at some point in life. Hug the one's you have, and remember the one's no longer.

WWO
    Last edited by Which Way Out; 06-11-2015 at 06:49 AM.

As Joe dirt says... Keep on Keeping on...

Love the report, not so much some of the struggles in it. Stay strong

Sorry to read about your losses Arthur.
    DR

Sorry about your loss bro, I take my dogs with me fishing alot and just about everywhere I go, even if it's just around the block. They are my furry children.

Hi ya Brotha Arthur,

It's taken me a bit of time to respond to your posting and for that I apologize to you.

My heart has also been weighed down quite heavily lately and it's difficult for me to come out of myself ... to be there for others in their times of need.

My heart is truly saddened by your losses of your Father and of your best buddy Baby pugs, if there is anything that I can do to help you
    and your family in any way in these times ...... I will try my best ...

Thanx for the excellent read!

SP Dan <"))><
    Last edited by SP Dan; 06-12-2015 at 08:12 PM. Reason: sp

My condolences to you and your family for the loss of our Father. I know you pup definitely fell into the category of "man's" best friend....I still wear my "I fished with Wingnut Pug" t-shirt often and will continue to do so when I fish. Be well and God bless.

TD

Way to go on the perch-action! Sorry to hear of your loss, Arthur. I remember when I lost my uncle who taught me everything I knew about fishing. I stopped fishing for a while , but now whenever I go fishing I think about all great times we had spent together. Stay strong and cannot wait to see you again at the HG7. Oh and remember as Dr. Seuss once said "Don't cry that it's over. Smile because it happened" :)

This thread is load with lot of beautiful pictures.

Arthur,

Thank you for the report and more importantly, great job getting out with the brotherhood for a healing mission. Sometimes when life throws us a curve ball, just getting back out doing the things we love & doing it with good friends can help ease the pain.....

God bless brother!

Kelly

Wingnut,

Condolences for your loss, keep your lines tight and your chin up.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast