Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ol' SWAT Guy Throws The Kitchen Sink And Gets Redemption (?)

Default Ol' SWAT Guy Throws The Kitchen Sink And Gets Redemption (?)

I spent a week up at Big Bear Lake this past Memorable Day weekend for some much needed R&R but my timing was way off with the weather. The cold front with rains arrived the day that I did and the lake went up-side-down .... the bite stopped ... not a bump in seven days .... I threw everything ... including the kitchen sink for nada ... I can't wait to get back to the salt.

Here's the Kitchen Sink Ha ha ha!

I decided to hit the suds (ended up solo) this past weekend and was received by a WO dink bite ... I'll take it after what happened to me at BBL.

(7) species and close to (50+) fish were landed by me this past (Sat and Sun), I will try not to repeat species photos unless worthy, not all species photo'd:

2nd one of these.

And (3) three of these.

That's all folks!

Thanx for taking the time to check out my fish pic's!

SP Dan <"))><
    Last edited by SP Dan; 06-04-2015 at 08:23 PM. Reason: SP and species correction

Too bad about the tough going up in the mountains, but looks like you came back to the surf firing it up with a great mixed bag!

Congrats and welcome home!
    Don

Danimal!
    Good to hear from ya brotha
    That kitchen sink is hilarious! I have got to get me one of those. I will dedicate one day completely to it to see if it brings any success haha
    Looks like you got yourself a pretty good session, and that water looks super flat! how temptingggg
    Great job brotha I'll see you very soon

Hi brother Dan

Up to your fun-loving self again with the sink lure I see. Is a suspending type

I'm glad you had a bunch of action out there. Sure beats a casting practice sesh any day. Looking forward to our next joint operation my friend.

Talk to you soon,

Nick

Wow...What a beautiful mixed bag Dan. I have to get back out there soon. Thanks for the inspiring and motivational report sir!
    I see a big ol legal WSB in your near future for sure!

The Salt is you're home Dan.

WWO

Quote Originally Posted by bachiboy View Post
    Too bad about the tough going up in the mountains, but looks like you came back to the surf firing it up with a great mixed bag!

Congrats and welcome home!
    Don
    Hi ya Brotha Don,

Thank you for your continuous support and kind words .... even though the fishing vacuumed! Ha ha ha!
    I had catching a SBB on my mind ever since Brotha Remington invited me down for a SBB sesion ... I mistakenly ID'd a baby turd-roller as a SBB!

Well ... that one's still on my bucket list and the salt definitely smelled like home to me. It's good to be back home!

Thanx for taking the time to respond to my post Sir!

SP Dan <"))><

Quote Originally Posted by iLLest View Post
    Danimal!
    Good to hear from ya brotha
    That kitchen sink is hilarious! I have got to get me one of those. I will dedicate one day completely to it to see if it brings any success haha
    Looks like you got yourself a pretty good session, and that water looks super flat! how temptingggg
    Great job brotha I'll see you very soon
    Hi ya Brotha Frank,

I dare you ... to see me soon!!! I hope that you take that as an invite!
    Any time ... any place at your convenience Sir!

Thanx for checking out my post!

SP Dan <"))><

Quote Originally Posted by anchor3n1 View Post
    Hi brother Dan

Up to your fun-loving self again with the sink lure I see. Is a suspending type

I'm glad you had a bunch of action out there. Sure beats a casting practice sesh any day. Looking forward to our next joint operation my friend.

Talk to you soon,

Nick
    Hi ya Brotha Nick,

Ha ha ha .... for me it was the sinking type .... there's a hole in my bucket (sink) dear Alis-ah ...

The dinks were a welcomed line tug for sure!

Also, thanks for your continuous support my friend! You just seem to know.

SP Dan <"))><

Quote Originally Posted by bones View Post
    Wow...What a beautiful mixed bag Dan. I have to get back out there soon. Thanks for the inspiring and motivational report sir!
    I see a big ol legal WSB in your near future for sure!

Hi ya Brotha Mike,

It wasn't much to write home about ... but I did have much better is success on this single weekend; here in the suds, than the entire week I spent in the mountains!
    Seven days of being skunked ....... OUCH! I threw everything at em'!

I hope that you've gotten over the bug and that I'll be reading some of your inspiring postings soon!

Thank you for all of your support my friend!

SP Dan <"))>< "Grasshopper"

Quote Originally Posted by Which Way Out View Post
    The Salt is you're home Dan.

WWO
    Hi Ya Brotha Bill,

I have to agree with you Sir ... but I had to try.
    Poseidon's salt was definitely more bountiful and his gifts were well received and all were released unharmed!

Thanx for checking out my post and for chiming in my friend!

SP Dan <"))><

Well ! you did good in the surf, as usual White LC (your favorite I think ? ) and my favorite, "Watermelon Gulp Minnow "

Thumbs up

I gotta get myself one of those sink lures...

Nice job Brother Dan on the mixed species outing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast