Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Alamitos Bay report

Default Alamitos Bay report

hey guys this report is for Alamitos Bay we had fun out there if anyone wants to meet up just pm me...

again please let me know what you think about the videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePjV2fQ0I78

Cool Video, I fish LAB all the time from the bank. I've taken my Dinghy in there a few times.
    The bay bass have been taking a 3" hammer on an owner underspin weighted ewg for the past week.
    The biggest I've taken are from the south side of the marina by the navy boat club & fire station.
    Good luck out there! If you bank fish pm me! I head out there once or twice a week.

I think we are going to head out to LAB or HH Thursday morning !!!

Hi Benichi:

I commented on your HH video already. But I will say I love your fishing videos and I hope we get to see more!!!!!!!!

thanks,

Nick

Cool vid,I cruise that bay quite often,at one point you were fishing right behind my buddies boat,he's on a 50' live aboard.

Cya Tuna Vic

Thanks for the vid. Learning more about how to work the Hammers by watching you.