Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: BAKO BOYS, Yellowtail, 100 lb Bluefins, Sav On tackle excitement and the best friends

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    For you to front the deposit would be very stand up.

I'm sure that's what is/has always held up a FNN chartered trip..

I'm not sure though leaving here on this thread is enough though.

I'm sure I can talk MikesOcean and Trailblazer into going. Fishinone as well. Several others but I wouldn't drop their name though right now.

Perhaps before you do anything you pick up a dozen verbal commitments first from us?
    yah, i would start a new thread to really get some feedback, but just wanted to see if people were really interested. I'm sure any unfilled spaces could be filled with people from BD.

most importantly if it was a weekday, would that work?

Quote Originally Posted by flyhigh123 View Post
    yah, i would start a new thread to really get some feedback, but just wanted to see if people were really interested. I'm sure any unfilled spaces could be filled with people from BD.

most importantly if it was a weekday, would that work?
    I would think a weekday would be more difficult to fill a boat. But what do I know?

Ask

Leaving Sunday night fishing Monday would probably be perfect.

I think we can fill this boat with our eyes closed

You guy's bring up some great points. Starting with a thread to judge peoples interest. I do think you should offer 2 options to see what is more popular with the people. Instead of my usual beating around the bush, I'll just spell it out. You could go on a hardcore overnight tuna trip with 18 people on the Pride for about $250 bucks apiece. Or a much easier 5-5 Catalina trip on the Triton (with bunks) for about half the price of the tuna trip with about the same amount of people. This would mostly be a Yellowtail trip, but you could also bring lesser experienced people on this trip. (Women & Children)

It's my opinion that any trip where we could potentially be fishing for calico or rockfish I will pass on.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    It's my opinion that any trip where we could potentially be fishing for calico or rockfish I will pass on.
    I TOTALLY agree!

genius,

T/B

You boy's are making it easy now, it's tuna in San Diego!!!!! Now pick the month and the boat!!!!!!! It's easier then that, Aug or Sept????? Just pick the Pride for the boat. I've been on it a bunch of times and last years fish counts were amazing!!!!!! You only need 18 people, so chime in who want's to go???????? Tentatively of course!!!! Seal, if I pay for your ticket will you go????????
    Last edited by etucker1959; 06-08-2015 at 06:41 PM.

Nice Fish!

WWO

Thumbs up

Outstanding! Looks like we're in for a great year.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456