Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What's the difference with a Berka and a fishing Video?

thyss iz gedding betar aind beder.

thankks evarywon foar beeing humun!!!! (to quote a famous master (de) bater).

tucker pucker, your brain is shrouded in the blackest buuurka in the western world!

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 06-04-2015 at 04:06 PM. Reason: excuse me for a minute, i'm playing in a slow-pitch softball game, i just hit the ball and i have to go run some basis. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    That's exactly what we've seen - nothing.

And now according to your last post, we can expect three to six more posts from you of the same.
    Now I know how HawgZY feels!!!!! The difference is "I'm outa here!!!!!!!!" Sorry Hook!!!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 06-04-2015 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Now I know how HawgZy feels!!!!! The difference is "I'm outa here!!!!!!!!" Sorry Hook!!!!!!!
    no. hog does have a brain. sorry back.

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 06-07-2015 at 06:44 PM. Reason: a bunch o hawgsy wash. sorry after reviewing, that's not hog.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    To some there is no difference, they both should be used in the same manner. To cover up and conceal to other men, something that might get them excited. (for those who may not know what a Berka is, it's the head to toe garment that some Arabic men make their women wear in public) Have you ever noticed that any fishing videos posted on FNN will almost always get the infamous line, "YOUR SHOWING TOO MUCH ON A PUBLIC FORUM!!!!" The same way some Arabic men feel about their women being seen in public. If you would now try to tell Western women to cover up or dress more modestly what do you think their response would be???? My best guess is, "to kiss my ARSE!!!!" Yet on a fishing web site, there is almost always criticism giving out on any fishing Video posted on here. Why is that???? The first response most likely giving is, "the Bucket fishermen are patrolling FNN looking for hot tips to descend on any lake that is producing!!!!" I hate to break it to you, "that's just not true!!!!!" Why can I say that??? "I conducted my own experiment on that very subject." I myself here on FNN reported in real time, that there is a wide open catfish bite going on in a FREE Lake and come on down and get some!!!!! If that's not enough to get a bucket fishermen excited I don't know what is. The end result was nobody showed up!!! I conducted this same experiment 6 times and only 1 time a single couple showed up. I wasn't reporting I was catching 2-3 catfish a day but 50-100 a day. Yet no one showed up!!!!!! So that argument is worthless!!!! What else you got!!!!!! Paranoia, selfishness, small ego that better fishermen are going to show up and out fish you or just some other psychological reason or maybe, "I just can't handle it." Have you ever noticed that a topless bar will serve you alcohol. Yet a full nude bar won't!!! You know why??? Some men just can't handle seeing it all with alcohol in their system. The same way with a fishing video!!! "SOME MEN JUST CAN'T HANDLE SEEING IT ALL!!!!"
    I was reading on some other threads criticism about giving out too much information on a "FISHING WEBSITE!!!!" Well that's an old complaint around here and most of THOSE kind of negative remarks were a thing of the past. (I do keep track) Just like everything else nothing is ever 100%!!!! So like that old expression goes, "there is always 2 sides to a coin." (so here is the other side of that argument) I already started my own thread 1 1/2 years ago on that very subject. (So this is just a reprint of an old thread.) I re read it myself and thought it was clever and very entertaining, yet still pertain to the subject. (Hope you enjoy re reading about the other side of the coin, about showing too much on a fishing website.)

The original title was, "What's the difference between a Burka and a fishing video"?
    Last edited by etucker1959; 11-07-2016 at 04:27 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234