Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Lake Las Vegas

Default Lake Las Vegas

Heading to the Hilton on Lake Las Vegas next weekend, hoping to do a little fishing while out there. Any word on the bass bite? I understand you can fish from the bank and stuff if staying at one of the resorts. I guess I can't launch the boat there if I was to bring it? Thanks for any info.

Quote Originally Posted by bassnet View Post
    Heading to the Hilton on Lake Las Vegas next weekend, hoping to do a little fishing while out there. Any word on the bass bite? I understand you can fish from the bank and stuff if staying at one of the resorts. I guess I can't launch the boat there if I was to bring it? Thanks for any info.

Your better off going to Floyd Lamb State Park. Lot funner and more productive than LLV.

Thank you! I will check it out

I live 5 min from lake Las Vegas I have fished it a bunch there's some pigs in there. You can float tube it stand up paddle board on it I think electric motors are allowed can't remember. You don't need to be a guest either we roll right up in our cars and have never been talked to by any security or anything. We use drop shot robo worms or trout king mini jigs and do pretty good.