Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone know about the stingrays in the lagoon?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I wonder how those people keep them alive long enough to be able to transplant them to the lagoon.
    they stand on top of the dam and throw them over

Quote Originally Posted by ZipperWurm View Post
    they stand on top of the dam and throw them over
    With how low the water is, those guys need to hire a sherpa and pack OZ to take their striper to the summit.

Last I heard, people are training climbing up the dam at Castaic to prepare for scaling Everest.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    That's weird. Every time I've livewelled a striper, it has died within 5 minutes, even the smaller ones, thanks to the amount of lactic acid buildup plus the confined space.

I wonder how those people keep them alive long enough to be able to transplant them to the lagoon.
    I often had striper live in my fish hold until I got back to my house in Canyon Country.

I had one in my ice chest for well over an hour that was still lively.. Weird indeed...

And those stingrays I caught in the amazon made it all the way back here in a big gulp cup!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12