Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: the salt or castaic

Default the salt or castaic

hey guys I am planning to go out fishing tomorrow I know a bad day being that it will be packed do tomorrow of Memorial Day so I am questioning whether or not I should hit the salt or go to castaic if I go to castaic I will rent a boat. The question i have now is does anyone have a cove to reccomend i plan on cpring every fish stripper included my plan of attack is throwing everything i got at them but i really want to see what chatterbait fishing is all about is this a bad idea? Thank you to anyone and everyone who reads and or responds to this.

-Dakota

its kinda hard to find the fish at castaic if u don't have a fish finder and specially on a rental boat...at least it for me and my son last week when we rented a boat...but hey u never know,things can change from one day to the next...good luck

Thanks for the response I greatly appreciate it I'm starting to think I might do both I haven't been to Castaic in a very long time last time I was there resulted in a skunk I'm hoping to change my odds this time thank you again