Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did a little trout fishing in the hills - [ Video + Report]

as for Little Rock Creek, it was shut down years ago, due to the arroyo toad being on the endangered list. It was suppose to be a 4 year study, using collars to track their movement. Then they decided to kill off all trout in the creek, over a 4 year period. What gripes me is the creek held native German Brown trout, that were introduced in the early 30's, of which their were a good population, and seeing 7 pounders coming out of these waters, was not unusual. Just wanted to share this with all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifishtoolittle View Post
    It looks like it was nice out. I'm still not a big fan of the hike to that spot. It's murder! lol
    Hi Dude!

My fiance and I recently moved to La Crescenta. I really got into Tenkara 2 years ago. I am born and raised in LA but lived in Scotland and North Carolina as well. I know you dont give out your secret spots. I was wondering if I could come with you one time! lol I'm a real person and not a creep. My name is Michael Leiaghat, you can google me.

I am just very excited to be living near the ANF and would like to catch some trout! Pleae PM me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123