Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Anyone need a fishing partner?

Default Anyone need a fishing partner?

Finally!!! Just got back from my deployment!!! I've been in Kuwait for the last seven months waiting to fight a war that we should belong in! anyways enough said. I'm looking for anyone who is currently living in so cal who can show me some striper action or just need a partner. Thanks semper fi

First let me start with thank you for your service. :) also what part of socal i live in lancaster and fish pyrmaid, castaic, quail lake, and ca aquduct.

I live on camp Pendleton. I can drive to meet up. Thank you very much but please don't thank me. Let's thanks those who have gave their lives. I would like to fish at the aquduct. Is their an address for that?

Thanks are in order for all who have served, but I agree that the greatest sacrifices have been made by those we can no longer thank but can only remember.

As for fishing I have only fished the duct a handful of times with no success. I mainly fish Dana harbor for bass and halibut. I live in San Clemente, not too far from you if your on the west side of Pendleton. If you want to check out some of the more local fishing I'd be game. If I go to the duct again it will have to be with someone who knows what they are doing. I have caught striper at Lake Skinner and silverwood though.