Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: eastern sierra 5/17-5/20

Default eastern sierra 5/17-5/20

well since having a baby 5 weeks ago and not able to get out much the wife and i decided to make a quick run up north..stayed in june lake had some good success at silver and rush creek weather was off and on rain and snow which was nice had the place almost to myself..also did really well at mammoth lakes lots of rainbows to be had and some little browns mixed in...nothing of size but still a great trip super dupers, panther martins and thomas buoyant all did well.. couldnt believe how low grant lake isClick image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	329 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	46296Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0336.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	46297Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0361.jpg 
Views:	315 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	46298Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0364.jpg 
Views:	318 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	46299Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0365.jpg 
Views:	306 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	46300

Yikes...you can hardly see the lake now...might be some "reel' ones pulled out this year. Way to stick out the rough weather. Thanks for the report and congrats dad!!!

That you sir always a good time there can't wait to go again in October for not only fishing late season Browns but the awesome change in colors

Nice report. You got a great partner there ... 5 weeks post? Some day that young un will go with you. Thanks for the report. Super Dupers are still workin, eh? 503 size? Red and gold. That used to be the only color they made (laugh at me)

I swear the super duper works when all else fails. Either lakes or streams I especially like the in the streams never been let down