Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Re- Con Paid Off !!

Default Re- Con Paid Off !!

Went to about a three mile distance from yesterdays A.O.and because of the 6am. minus tide,figured this area
    might produce Being that even a 2.0 tide would make this new area kind of almost not fishable !!! Turns out, I
    was at the right place ,at the right time, for more reasons than one . First reason obviously was to fish, and to my
    surprise, maybe more important, was to rescue this young Dove !!! Went to the end of some structure in almost
    hip high water ,fishing, turned around going back, and heard this flapping sound !!! It was this young Dove that must have
    fallen off this high sea wall, and was at the bottom trying to climb and flap it,s wings back up the wall, but he just fell back,
    and was tired from the whole ordeal !!! Figured, get him off the ground before the tide came in, put him in a dry and high
    area !!! safe and sound thing was, when I covered him with my hand, he became real peacefull and calm, instead of
    fussing and fighting .Well, I thought "Did my good deed for the day" and lo and behold a few casts after that, caught a
    19in Halibut

Last edited by fishshep; 05-21-2015 at 05:03 PM.

Nice bit of karma fishing there.

Thank you for the fun read!

SP Dan <"))><

great read,, AND Just proves that you reap what you sow,,,good on ya

thanks

TRAIL BLAZER