Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: pyramid sunday limits

Default pyramid sunday limits

well, me and my dad hit up the mid for a few hours on sunday and we had some fun..we caught our limit of stripers from shore using bloodworms..only thing is that those stripers were all about 7 or 8 inches long (notice how i put the fish up close to the camera to make it look bigger)...we safely released all those...we did however, catch a big one..caught it using half a nightcrawler..when we opened her up, she was full of eggs..my grandma loved them(she fried them up) .weatherwise,it was a nice day,not too windy...thanks for reading
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0280_1.jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	46286   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0281_1.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	46285   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0277_1.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	46284  

Thanks for the pics and report good job from the shore I need to try that ,last time I was on those rocks saw a rattle snake last summer, be careful and good luck

Quote Originally Posted by TROUT MASTERS View Post
    Thanks for the pics and report good job from the shore I need to try that ,last time I was on those rocks saw a rattle snake last summer, be careful and good luck
    ok.cool.thanks for the warning i will keep an eye on that

Great report fbd..

Sounds like a fun trip

Great job out there. I will be going in a few weeks.

Thanks cutbait

Thanks bluegill