Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: local water hole keeps producing

[QUOTE=Sebastian323;765912]i was gonna PM the OP , but his inbox is full
    and @OP if you dont mind, add me to your mailing list, I wanna know the spot too ;)[/QUOT

If you're in San Gabriel I'll show my real honey hole where there's smallies :)

Yo, Madbass. Enjoy your fishing adventures.

Once every 2 mo. my wife and I visit elderly relatives in San Gabriel. I'm always asking the dude at the tackle shop there about freshwater lakes. But, the shop handles mostly Asian saltwater customers; therefore no intel.

Noticed you mentioned your San Gabriel hot spot. I fish solo and certainly would not over-run it. Could you PM me some info on it? Greatly appreciated. I visited a Peck's Park last year but it was too crowded to fish. Not for me.

Hugo C
    Orange County

North-East L.A. / West San Gabriel Valley

[QUOTE=madbass;765919]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian323 View Post
    i was gonna PM the OP , but his inbox is full
    and @OP if you dont mind, add me to your mailing list, I wanna know the spot too ;)[/QUOT

I would definetly like to hear about ! I have some guesses as to where it might be.......

Quote Originally Posted by madbass View Post
    I am in San Garbiel, I am a newbie at this, any suggestion or guidance
    Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12