Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: AV duct catfish advice

Default AV duct catfish advice

Whatsup guys, I havnt been fishing the aqueduct since i got a FNF membership, but ive been having an urge to go night catfishing. Im gonna go pickup a new pole, what would you guys reccommend for length and size line. Do you perfer Mono, flouro , or braid?

What hook sizes seem to be good? Last time i got a lot of small nibbles but nothing took it. Usually use chicken or beef liver and or anchovies. Also your favorite rigs to use.

Any advice id appreciate, i used to fish the aqueduct alot but got skunked a majority of the time.

Welcome the aquaduct cant be a ***** some times but i love her lmao,

catifhsing i perfer to fish the siphons with 4 oz wieght on bottom and 2 hooks about 12 to 18 inches above drop it all the way down with chicken liver and some XXX blood and just wait. i dont like treble hooks so i either use Owner 3/0 or 2/0 depends on time of year. Be careful where u go tho snakes / seen alot of mountain lions lol