Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WOW!,,, Limits BAKO BOY style + green carp=S L A Y A G E!

Default WOW!,,, Limits BAKO BOY style + green carp=S L A Y A G E!

All on the troll, all but one was 2 1/2 to 4 lbs with one being abought a lb, with 3 pesky green carp to boot one of wich was almost 5 lbs, green carp RELEASED .

Started in the channel and work,d our way out to bear trap,sarano,the island, The dam and a few areas in between.
    For the green carp guys IF you can convince yourself that 40 feet is actually 500 feet there will be a bunch of bass to be had off the dam

All on the Bako Boy Rigs.

All the stripers were FAT!

Myself and trout junkie had a Blast!

Off the water by noon with limits

Here,s a pic of the rewards

My freezer is full again

I love that little lake

TRAIL BLAZER
    Last edited by trail blazer; 05-12-2015 at 04:28 PM.

,,,,,,Nice.....

Woah, that is a serious haul, awesome! (literally, I'm in awe)

Was the little guy the first fish of the day? Or perhaps the last one, to round out the limits so you could head home?

I see guys fishing the dam all the time, but I'm always worried if I do it, the next thing I'll see is the blue flashing lights headed my way. Not sure why there's that restriction at Pyramid, but at Castaic pretty much anyone goes all over that dam. Seems like it should be the other way around if anything.

And what is the Bako Boy rig, exactly? We won't tell, we promise...
    Last edited by shinbob; 05-12-2015 at 05:42 PM.

Nice job TB. You guys put the hurt on Mr. Stripey! So the Dam is off limits to fishing?

What a blast son , always is . Just gets better from here on in . At least for a while rite ? Thanks man .

sign on the dam reads NO BOATS WITHIN 500 FEET OF THE DAM at the mid,,,,,,,,,,we can think 911 for that,,, They WILL scold ya for being to close Maby ticket you also?

Bako boy rig 2 oz spreader bar rig with 4 inch silver phantom colored Big hammer teasers and 3 1/2 oz jig heads with the the same silver phantom big hammers.

Nothing special really just what I like to run

Here ya go

Honestly the trick really is in the speed and depth I beleave,

I could be wrong but that's my opinion
    TRAIL BLAZER
    Last edited by trail blazer; 05-12-2015 at 06:32 PM.

Would just like to add , if you want to catch stripers ,, find the BAKO BOYS . I aint never seen nothin like em and have an absolute blast doin it . Every time ! All class , all the time .

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post

Bako boy rig 2 oz spreader bar rig with 4 inch silver phantom colored Big hammer teasers and 3 1/2 oz jig heads with the the same silver phantom big hammers.

Nothing special really just what I like to run
    Thanks for the info! I have one of those exact same rigs, with slightly different plastics, but I guess it's as they say, "It's not the wand, it's the magician".

You guys rocked it today. Best trip of the year!..

Loved the updates in the morning.

Glad I know what TJ is full of like the stripers

Quote Originally Posted by shinbob View Post
    Woah, that is a serious haul, awesome! (literally, I'm in awe)

Was the little guy the first fish of the day? Or perhaps the last one, to round out the limits so you could head home?

I see guys fishing the dam all the time, but I'm always worried if I do it, the next thing I'll see is the blue flashing lights headed my way. Not sure why there's that restriction at Pyramid, but at Castaic pretty much anyone goes all over that dam. Seems like it should be the other way around if anything.

And what is the Bako Boy rig, exactly? We won't tell, we promise...
    ,,Ya we could have culled the little one but he was hookd in the gills and done for so we kept him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast