Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Lost and Found

Default Lost and Found

People lose things and people find things all the time. I'll bet that da Quagga lost it and this fisherman found it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.1754282

so why is he holding it with bare hands and smiling???? didnt say if he still ate the fish or not!!!! ewwwwwwwwwwwwww hurl

OMG, Bwahahaha!! Good find Dev, I'm still wiping coffee off of, well everything in front of me. Did you read some of the comments on it's board? It's a PETA fest over there...

he thought the sex aid may have been thrown into the sea by a "frustrated woman on a cruise".......; . or a lonely sailor with toooo many days out at sea!!!!!!!!! HAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA atleast he knows wat plug to try next time he needs more cod!!!

wonder if it had some shall we say SCENT added to it before it was thrown overboard,, if so that is what drew the cod in
    Last edited by trail blazer; 05-09-2015 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    wonder if it had ane SCENT added to it before it was thrown overboard,, if so that is what grew the cod in
    Skank stank scented fish attractant...

Quote Originally Posted by BALLERONBUDGET View Post
    he thought the sex aid may have been thrown into the sea by a "frustrated woman on a cruise".......; . or a lonely sailor with toooo many days out at sea!!!!!!!!! HAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA atleast he knows wat plug to try next time he needs more cod!!!
    Hmm, if the woman, in this case LQ, was frustrated because that thing wouldn't "work" for her, you have to wonder if her husband/boyfriend or significant other isn't down there somewhere too. Geez man, sounds like what she really needs is a jack hammer with a "custom attachment"...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 05-09-2015 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Hmm, if the woman, in this case LQ, was frustrated because that thing wouldn't "work" for her, you have to wonder if her husband/boyfriend or significant other isn't down there somewhere too. Geez man, sounds like what she really needs is a jack hammer with a "custom attachment"...
    No need for heavy artillery - I have a certain former model friend who accommodates me quite nicely......

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    wonder if it had some shall we say SCENT added to it before it was thrown overboard,, if so that is what drew the cod in
    You have a way with words 'Trail Blazer' the SCENT is what drew the cod in. Classic.