Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: 3 Curado's for Sale

Default 3 Curado's for Sale

Hello FNN, I'm selling 3 of the new Curado's, I have (2) Shimano Curado 200HG'S 7.2:1 Gear Rating, and (1) 200 6.3:1. These are right handed. Barley used and not a spot on them, perfect working order. Can be fished in fresh or salt, Asking $110.00 each. Pick up only, I'm in South Orange County.

No matter what application you prefer - saltwater or fresh - there is a new Shimano Curado 200 I Casting Reel ready for the task. , the new Curado I leaves no doubt why the Curado has earned a reputation as one of the best reels in the business.

PRICE REDUCED: 100.00 EACH ONLY 2 LEFT, (1) 6.3 & (1) 7.2
    Last edited by KILLA; 05-15-2015 at 04:13 PM.

Default Curado

Quote Originally Posted by KILLA View Post
    Hello FNN, I'm selling 3 of the new Curado's, I have (2) Shimano Curado 200HG'S 7.2:1 Gear Rating, and (1) 200 6.3:1. These are right handed. Barley used and not a spot on them, perfect working order. Can be fished in fresh or salt, Asking $110.00 each. Pick up only, I'm in South Orange County.

No matter what application you prefer - saltwater or fresh - there is a new Shimano Curado 200 I Casting Reel ready for the task. , the new Curado I leaves no doubt why the Curado has earned a reputation as one of the best reels in the business.
    Why are you selling them?

Having a baby and wont be able to fish much. I have other reels but I don't want to sell my higher end stuff.

Have these reels seen salt?

no they've not been fished in salt, but they're ok to fish them in saltwater

I'll take the 6.3:1 when can we meet?

I might be interested in the 201HG. Can you provide close up pictures of it to me at 916-541-9405. thanks matt

Hey madbass, Im off this weekend will probably be fishing some where south o.c., pm your #

Quote Originally Posted by basskeeter View Post
    I might be interested in the 201HG. Can you provide close up pictures of it to me at 916-541-9405. thanks matt
    sent pics, check your phone