Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The striper killing machine it almost ready..

Now you can see me as i follow lol... Im getting into saltwater fishing its been fun never know whats coming up.
    Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    ..I love red boats ..........the color of mr stripeys blood after I slayed him...........beautifull boat..........

Mission accomplished bro!! That baby looks 100% better now with the paint on it. Too bad it have to go on a showroom floor to be seen by many enthusiast to enjoy lol. Pictures on the water is going to look great.....not to mention your first blood stain on the carpet is going to make all that hard work worth while. Once again bro great work on the red bandit!!
    I guess ill start a new make-over on the.........BLUE ANGEL
    Last edited by catfishkid1; 12-14-2015 at 10:38 AM.

Thanks lil bro. I just drop it off at the tint shop..had too go with limo tint lol
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishkid1 View Post
    Mission accomplished bro!! That baby looks 100% better now with the paint on it. Too bad it have to go on a showroom floor to be seen by many enthusiast to enjoy lol. Pictures on the water is going to look great.....not to mention your first blood stain on the carpet is going to make all that hard work worth while. Once again bro great work on the red bandit!!
    I guess ill start a new make-over on the.........BLUE ANGEL

Very nice indeed. That's boats come a long way!

Quote Originally Posted by jaggerbub View Post
    Very nice indeed. That's boats come a long way!
    thanks.............

Wow!!! Super cool! Mad skills right there! Good luck and go get some fish blood on it!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234