Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The striper killing machine it almost ready..

thanks...i followed cutbait tread on his rebuild.
    Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    WoW!!

Im impressd!

Cmon red paint

TRAIL BLAZER

Very impressive, quality work....You have some very strong skills. Looking forward to seeing it on the water soon.

Nice job!! I love to read about these restorations. Gives a person motivation, satisfaction, and a sense of accomplishment when they take on a project like this.

WTG>>>>>>>>>>>>> yes post more photos of the complete restoration. Might want to narrate a little under each so we get the full feel. Good Luck and be proud of what you've done.

thanks, alot i learned from utube
    Quote Originally Posted by Viejo View Post
    Very impressive, quality work....You have some very strong skills. Looking forward to seeing it on the water soon.

i will post more picture's
    Quote Originally Posted by one long cast View Post
    WTG>>>>>>>>>>>>> yes post more photos of the complete restoration. Might want to narrate a little under each so we get the full feel. Good Luck and be proud of what you've done.

Wow.
    Good job looking good.

A great looking boat. You should be proud of it whether you use it yourself or sell it . It really looks like a keeper for sure.

Dsrttrtse

Thanks. I'm keeping it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsrt Tortise View Post
    A great looking boat. You should be proud of it whether you use it yourself or sell it . It really looks like a keeper for sure.

Dsrttrtse

So the boat is ready. Catfishkid1 and i took it to puddingstone one monday. The boat ran great. Install a trolling motor. Got buckets seat. Vinyl paint work GREAT! Built a platform for the front..Ready to troll for stripers.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast