Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blackjack on Lake "Z"

Does look a whole lot like lakes: "S" "K""I""N""N""E" & "R"...lol
    Nice fish, wherever it was!

Awesome success out there...............looks like a awesome lake to boot

3. Default

Nice Skinner Pig! Next time blur them out bro!

No point in blurring it out bro, those who know me and know the lake would know right away where it is. Those who don't, won't. I borrowed that from Bassmaster magazine's "day on the lake" column...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 05-13-2015 at 10:02 PM.

Great personal best there.u deservit-you put the time and knowledge into it.weigh to go

Quote Originally Posted by trollmiester View Post
    Great personal best there.u deservit-you put the time and knowledge into it.weigh to go
    Thank you trolly, you and pontoon are kings of the kitties and top notch anglers and you know full well what it takes to consistently catch fish. Nobody taught me, I never went out with a guide or any other expert Bass angler. I learned by trial and error and many hours of time on the water. I've actually caught a few DD's trolly, I caught this one at Perris, a 10-1, a couple of years ago on a blade;

And I caught my personal best 12-0 on a jig at DVL before the first ramp closure but we had flip phones with no cameras back then and didn't carry a camera on the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Thank you trolly, you and pontoon are kings of the kitties and top notch anglers and you know full well what it takes to consistently catch fish. Nobody taught me, I never went out with a guide or any other expert Bass angler. I learned by trial and error and many hours of time on the water. I've actually caught a few DD's trolly, I caught this one at Perris, a 10-1, a couple of years ago on a blade;

And I caught my personal best 12-0 on a jig at DVL before the first ramp closure but we had flip phones with no cameras back then and didn't carry a camera on the boat.
    Perris looks beautiful in that picture. Congrats

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123