Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lake skinner fee change

Default lake skinner fee change

Went last Friday and fees changed. I bought my annual launch and fishing pass during February. Anyone know if we are gonna get refund or is there a discount? Thanks in advance.

That's pretty funny right there! They'd have to refund everybody's annual pass, I think you are poop out of luck on that one.

When you have a line like they do now it was just a matter of time

Yup, with DVL closed they have you right where they want you. Still, for $8 (with the pass) it's a bargain. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by P.A.W. View Post
    Yup, with DVL closed they have you right where they want you. Still, for $8 (with the pass) it's a bargain. IMO

Yes $8 is not bad. Plus I'm 10 minutes away. I feel cheated out of 100$. Thanks for reply.

The price changes are ridiculous! I think everyone should boycott Skinner and start going to Perris.

After all I hear the fishing is a lot better at Perris than it is at Skinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Bob View Post
    The price changes are ridiculous! I think everyone should boycott Skinner and start going to Perris.

After all I hear the fishing is a lot better at Perris than it is at Skinner.
    And the speed limit is higher......VROOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

By the way everybody, how is the crowd at Skinner since DVL closed???????

I'm sure they have "prices subject to change without notice" posted somewhere.

But generally when prices change I expect a phone call and refund (or charge) for the difference.

Last week Levi's called me to send me $20 because my jeans went on sale that I bought last year. I thought that was so nice... BUT then Ford called and said they were going to bill me for a 2015 F 250 since I have an '04... I was kind of bummed, but rules are rules ya know!

I bought my home for cash about 2005 at the top of the bubble. It has gone down by quite a bit. Someone owes me about $100,000. Whom do I call for my refund? If it goes back up in value to whom do I send my equity check? Re: Skinner.... how can you figure a refund amount? Those of us who bought passes are still paying less than those who don't have them.
    Chompot I was there Tues and at 9:30 am there were 15 trailers in the lot. Remember this was a weekday and the fishing has been rather slow of late. Before DVL closing there would have been 6 or 7 at most on a drizzly mid-week day. I was seeing a fair number of larger boats stripping flies. These were almost certainly DVL transplants as I am there a few days a week and didn't recognize them. The real test will come when the shad and stripers finish spawning and come out to play.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast