Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BAKO heads down to the MID,,The Quick and the DEAD. monday 5/4/15

Nice work!

Hay son , just wanted to say thanks for another great trip !! We like fishing , but we LOVE fishing with trailblazer . Another day on the water that trailblazer never touched a pole . Spent all his time on the hunt to keep me and my son-n-law on the fish . Wayne had never done the troll thing and loved every minute of it . Well how could he not rite ? With trailblazer at the wheel and my son troutjunkie making sandwiches and taking the fish off the hook for us . And then there is cutbait , good to see you as always and thanks for topping off our trip . Thanks again to all of you and cant wait to do it again . you boys are the best !! All class , all the time .

Congrats on the catching guys.

Quote Originally Posted by admiral View Post
    Hay son , just wanted to say thanks for another great trip !! We like fishing , but we LOVE fishing with trailblazer . Another day on the water that trailblazer never touched a pole . Spent all his time on the hunt to keep me and my son-n-law on the fish . Wayne had never done the troll thing and loved every minute of it . Well how could he not rite ? With trailblazer at the wheel and my son troutjunkie making sandwiches and taking the fish off the hook for us . And then there is cutbait , good to see you as always and thanks for topping off our trip . Thanks again to all of you and cant wait to do it again . you boys are the best !! All class , all the time .
    POPS my pleasure!

Im sure that we will be doing it again real soon, it was a blast listening to wayne brag abought the biggest and the only double,LOL

That's BAKO BOY STYLE right there.

I cant wait to get him on some boils He will really love that.

TRAIL BLAZER

Good job out there WTG

Boils around the corner bud!!!!!

You can count we will be on em

Did someone say boils

yep,,,,,B O I L!!!!

OK OK,,LOL,,,,,,,,,

my father in law landed 3 off boils last week,, all dinks

But Its coming ,,,,

Probably already started sporadicly

Il be doing a top water recon there one day next week and im hope,n to have good news when I get back if no body else reports sooner

TRAIL BLAZER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12