Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: BAKO heads down to the MID,,The Quick and the DEAD. monday 5/4/15

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default BAKO heads down to the MID,,The Quick and the DEAD. monday 5/4/15

Took the BAKO BATTLESHIP, and along with it my father in law<TROUT JUNKIE> for a deck hand ,and the ADMIRAL and his son in law WAYNE this morn to the mid for a 1/2 day/Boat banding and MID recon mission

The banding inspection went perfect for the battleship THEN the fishing was a success.

Made a really short day of it and was home EARLY.

With the admiral on one rod and wayne on the other we had a blast

Came home with a 1gal bag bulging with snow white striper fillets.

Here is a dead well shot that was taken at 8 30am when the bite started to slow.

Notice the big ole fattys in there a result of the feesh NOT having spawnd yet as we noticed while cleaning.

It was a really nice day at the mid average wind and beautiful surroundings but the best part of it was the company I was with, TOP NOTCH! THANK YOU GUYS. Il drive the boat for you guys anytime!.

Heres a shot of WAYNE with the morning quicky , By the way he was the only one of the day to get a double AND also cought the biggest lol,, Putting a WHOOPING on his fath in law the ADMIRAL

That's my mid report.

Best bite= EARLY

All on the troll .

Its not wide open BUT it will be soon.

TRAIL BLAZER
    Last edited by trail blazer; 05-04-2015 at 08:13 PM.