Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BAKO heads down to the MID,,The Quick and the DEAD. monday 5/4/15

Default BAKO heads down to the MID,,The Quick and the DEAD. monday 5/4/15

Took the BAKO BATTLESHIP, and along with it my father in law<TROUT JUNKIE> for a deck hand ,and the ADMIRAL and his son in law WAYNE this morn to the mid for a 1/2 day/Boat banding and MID recon mission

The banding inspection went perfect for the battleship THEN the fishing was a success.

Made a really short day of it and was home EARLY.

With the admiral on one rod and wayne on the other we had a blast

Came home with a 1gal bag bulging with snow white striper fillets.

Here is a dead well shot that was taken at 8 30am when the bite started to slow.

Notice the big ole fattys in there a result of the feesh NOT having spawnd yet as we noticed while cleaning.

It was a really nice day at the mid average wind and beautiful surroundings but the best part of it was the company I was with, TOP NOTCH! THANK YOU GUYS. Il drive the boat for you guys anytime!.

Heres a shot of WAYNE with the morning quicky , By the way he was the only one of the day to get a double AND also cought the biggest lol,, Putting a WHOOPING on his fath in law the ADMIRAL

That's my mid report.

Best bite= EARLY

All on the troll .

Its not wide open BUT it will be soon.

TRAIL BLAZER
    Last edited by trail blazer; 05-04-2015 at 08:13 PM.

Thanks for the report.. Saw you guys out there today.. (Little grey skiff).. Catfish bite was great in the afternoon...only managed a few stripers..
    Plenty of wind to go around for all..

Quote Originally Posted by dixoncider View Post
    Thanks for the report.. Saw you guys out there today.. (Little grey skiff).. Catfish bite was great in the afternoon...only managed a few stripers..
    Cool, ya seen you to Nice boat,, I new you would find them you were on the hunt bigtime WTG! on the kittys!

TRAIL BLAZER

Quote Originally Posted by dixoncider View Post
    Right on.. Saw you on the water and had a chat. I had bigger hopes for the day but that quick morning bite shuts down fast!..

Memory serves you were the San Pedro bait guy?

Good day on the water right there TB. You guys are. Good looking crew

I gave you guys some bait last year I think? Metered some fish but not many takers... Did you guys head in after we talked?

Yep that was you two years ago I think?

Yeah we Hit the channel on the way in. Lots of schools, no takers after 730am.

Nice job on the stripies Scott!..................Dave

That's a heckuva half-day...nice quality fish!

Thanks men.

Il add that when we trailer d the boat there were people getting ran off the docks with there trout gear,,, word was that they just planted minutes before we got to the dock, that's what I heard anyway. I didn't see any swimming around But I didn't look either so maby it was true

TRAIL BLAZER
    Last edited by trail blazer; 05-05-2015 at 07:56 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast