Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mayweather v. Pacquiao

Quote Originally Posted by fishing_freak View Post
    then get off this topic if you dont care :)
    Hey I cared about the first fight just don't care about the second. What they'll be 50 or so by then?

Class action lawsuit being filed against Pacquiao. The stupid gamblers are pissed the smart ones bet on Mayweather.

Life just isn't fair the only guy walking away happy from this is Mayweather it seems. No worries he'll be in jail eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    ...the smart ones bet on Mayweather.
    It sucks when life caters to the least common denominator.

Where the hell am I gonna get my fishing funds from if your average bettor started rubbing brain cells together!?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    It sucks when life caters to the least common denominator.

Where the hell am I gonna get my fishing funds from if your average bettor started rubbing brain cells together!?
    Saturday was a good day if you were a smart gambler. The trifecta paid 100 to 1 in the Kentucky Derby with the top 3 horses winning and the Mayweather Pacquiao fight was like taking candy away from babies!!!! By the way, I hit them both!!!!!! lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 05-05-2015 at 06:22 PM.

Anybody peep the Canelo fight on Saturday?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LehQX1bbGQk

Anybody peep the Canelo fight on Saturday?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LehQX1bbGQk
    Yes. I also saw the May/Pac fight for the 1st time. All week I've been hearing how Mayweather ran, hugged etc, etc. In my opinion, PacMan didn't do enough to win the fight, he was out boxed.

The Canelo fight was damn good!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    Yes. I also saw the May/Pac fight for the 1st time. All week I've been hearing how Mayweather ran, hugged etc, etc. In my opinion, PacMan didn't do enough to win the fight, he was out boxed.
    Hurt shoulder, no cortizone shot before the match, etc, etc, etc.

What I saw is two distinct fighting styles, and one completely dominating the other. I think the worse thing happened, and that was nobody wanting a rematch, which is why it needed to become the horse and pony show, with the "PacMan was fighting with one arm" BS. I'm glad nobody wants to see a rematch. Perhaps we can move on from this farce and concentrate on some decent fighters, like Cinnamon and Triple G.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    The Canelo fight was damn good!
    Wasn't it? Glad I pay for HBO, since it seems they have quite a few decent cards under their belt for the upcoming weeks. In fact, I'm trying to go to the Forum to see the GGG in person. Too bad he's about 10 pounds heavier than Canelo, or else that might be a decent fight, but I think the Cotto v Canelo fight is in the making at this point.

I'm hearing the rumors of Chavez Jr going head to head with the Mexican Blake Griffin, but I think that'd be a death sentence for the dude riding his dad's coat tails. Plus, there's too much weed to be smoked from here till then to allow for the fight to even be scheduled on Chavez Jr's end.

Mayweather - Pacman...I don't think so.

This is the sweet science.....both barbaric and beautiful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3_Hlaggeks

Plus, there's too much weed to be smoked from here till then to allow for the fight to even be scheduled on Chavez Jr's end.
    He does love the mota!

I would love to see, but Mayweather doesn't fight the top fighters in their prime....too much of a risk..

Triple G vs Mayweather

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123