Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Epic Meal Time Trout Destroying Worms

Default Epic Meal Time Trout Destroying Worms

If anyone ever had any doubt about how much trout love worms this will truly settle that doubt... Yesterday I was planting some trees and there were a bunch of small worms in the dirt. My three year old was picking them out and taking them down to the water to "feed the fish." I really didn't think there were was much around besides a few small stocked 4-5 inchers. She kept coming back asking for more. So after the second tree I went down with a handful and tossed one in. As it wriggled to the bottom a big (2-3lb) shadow flashed by and goodbye worm. This one rainbow was chasing the other large rainbows off, hogging the worms to herself. We did this over and over and I decided to try to video it. First with one camera, not so good, then the other and then tried on 4K resolution. Turned out amazing clarity, fabulous color... best underwater video I've got just from the resolution. Check it out... EPIC MEAL TIME Trout Dinning on some Night Crawlers.

Video Link:

awesome footage. kudos to you for posting this! Sure does love her nightcrawlers.