Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4/29/15 DVL Bass and Crankin' Cats

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkbait View Post
    BTW, the rumor that the slabs are poured and ready behind the shop for the ramp extension are FALSE.
    Those slabs were from the original/first launch ramp that was built incorrectly.....a mistake.
    Shop manager, through out Dec. for ramp addition completion. The ramp is going to be built from the bottom up.

All the courtesy docks are removed, with pilings marked with PVC extensions for their future use.
    Wait, three different workers there said those slabs were going to be used to extend the ramp. Now they say they were poured wrong? Man, that's an expensive mistake. Shop manager? Tammy? Not sure I'm reading this right but your saying they're going to add to the ramp from the bottom up and have it completed in December? How do they know where the bottom is going to be with no end in sight to the drought?

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Wait, three different workers there said those slabs were going to be used to extend the ramp. Now they say they were poured wrong? Man, that's an expensive mistake. Shop manager? Tammy? Not sure I'm reading this right but your saying they're going to add to the ramp from the bottom up and have it completed in December? How do they know where the bottom is going to be with no end in sight to the drought?
    Yes, all from Tammy. Yes to all as is my understanding.
    FYI, don't know if it was a design error or what you said about being poured incorrectly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12