Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Still kickin... New job and new wheels..

I love the front of that bike...I cant stand the backside....

How come you passed on a Gsxr 1000?

Ive owned:

1994 Gsxr 1100 New
    1996 Gsxr 1100 New
    2000 TL1000-R New....Loved this bike more than anything on 2 wheels.

Stopped riding when my brother in law put down his YFZ and is a paraplegic...Bought SeaDoos instead and eventually my first bass boat. Be Careful brother!
    Last edited by Stormcrow; 05-01-2015 at 02:37 PM.

http://abc7.com/news/man-captures-te...-gopro/677492/ ; BEWARE OF IDIOTS LIKE THIS GUY.....
    unfortnately 2funerals i know and attended within the last yr alone...

from fellow angler/rider:
    ysr50/transplanted80s former cmmra racer, which produced the likes pro racer john hopkins,late tommy aquino etc..
    fzr, f4i
    jdm nsr250 movistar/rvf 400 nastro azzurro
    gsxr1k
    gsxr750 motogp rizla

cycledepot.net for all ur needs ....thanks ride safe and tight lines
    Last edited by BALLERONBUDGET; 05-01-2015 at 12:00 PM.

How come you passed on a Gsxr 1000?
    I've had enough "Race Bikes" in my day. Liked the more comfortable positioning of the 'Busa, and she still handles like a 600. Surprisingly, I find she dives in pretty hard on most corners. I'd love to see how she does up on Glendora Mountain Road down in Socal. I told an old riding buddy down at the foot of GMR to be ready for a surprise drive by this summer. The Busa has spririt for the twisties, for sure. You'd never guess, looking at the huge fairing, which was purpose designed for aerodynamics.

I actually went in there to buy a GSXR 1000. They had a 2014 Black 1000 that I applied for originally. Then I saw the 2012 Busa sitting there at $3000 off because nobody wanted to buy it and give it a home.

After I bought it, I found out why. The insurance payment is the same as the payment for the motorcycle. LMFAO!

Skyler:
    No HP limit in Portland.. just meant that the speed limit max up here is 55mph when the bike can do 186 regulated 220 unregulated.. almost four times the legal speed limit.
    Apologize for my wording. I kinda like Portland. I have my Concealed Carry, can buy guns in one day, can ski, bike, board and paddle all within 1.5hr radius, we have four seasons and the rain is nice. Not to mention I get 30 rounders on all my guns and there is plenty of work to support my crazy hobbies.

Got some trail videos up on my youtube from back when I had the DRZ and the gopro. Had to sell the gopro when I was sleeping in the truck for a bit there. Need to get a new one. lol
    Still have all the mounts on my helmets (dirt and street).

Switched phones several times by now, lost your number! Just got the iphone 6 a couple weeks ago and finally get to stop using google voice over my ipad for calling.

Just quit smoking cigarettes two weeks ago. Have 16 days under the belt cig free again. Hate those things.

Now if I could just find a cure for my insomnia. Herbs an melatonin don't work currently =/

Have a good weekend ya'lls. Moving out of my studio and in with the GF this weekend. Prolly gonna be hectic. Can't wait till next time I get to fish!
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 05-02-2015 at 05:59 AM.

PMed you my number.

I thought a busa was primarily a straight line bike. Got a buddy that lives up Silverado Cyn. (Twistys) with one and that is his opinion. It's an older one so maybe they were only straight line beasts then.

Every one I see here in the OC has a flat patch on the rear tire instead of a nice rounded edge.
    Last edited by Stinkbait; 05-02-2015 at 06:23 PM.

Sup Casey, it's rondawg. Glad to here things are going well for you. I love Oregon, only place better is the state of Jefferson.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12