Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Fall of Saigon 40 year ago.

Default Fall of Saigon 40 year ago.

Do ya remember that day? I sure do and watched it on TV at home after work that day. It put a hurt on me because I was there years before that day. What a waste of young lives. Now we are fighting in more stinking wars well it will never end. Been killing each other from day one.

I remember it only too well, had friends that made the ultimate sacrifice in that war. Sickening watching those Huey's air lifting people out from the Embassy and then pushing them off the side of the ships. Another war that the politicians would not let the military win. Visited the Viet Nam wall in DC a number of years ago to look up the names and pay respect to several of my high school and college buddies.

Yeah that's how it was.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture10.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	46175

Thank you, to all that have served with dignity and respect! Thank you, to all that made the ultimate sacrifice, so that I don't have to live under the banner of Nazism, or Communism.