Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Congress gives away 30 Billion dollars!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Why LQ, I'm flattered that you would dress yourself in my clothes!!! Great to know I'm thoroughly in your head honey...
    Whatever do you mean? My avatar reflects your obsession, not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    ***By the way, that link you provide to a past thread? Interesting because that's not the response you initially gave. What's interesting is how you are able to change the post without the "reason for editing" tab at the bottom. You do this a lot...
    I've made no changes to that post. Furthermore, my views on the Whigs have not changed since I made it. Your allegation that I made a change to that post without the "reason for editing" notice appearing is false, but let's assume for a moment that it's true - what exactly are you suggesting?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    Ohhhh...thanks quagga, there is my proof you asked for from the other thread....HA! ******* troll
    You have have proof of nothing. Perhaps you should curb your afternoon alcohol intake.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I know there is a lot of build up angst on here by the sultry responses given on other threads. So let's try a topic that is straight political. It's probably safe to say when the Presidential election comes up the majority of you will get behind the Republican candidate. If he were to win, what kind of bills would congress pass and the President would sign?????? I know many of you have expressed your displeasure with the state spending 60 Billion dollars on a high speed train. So how do you feel when Congress gives away 30 Billion dollars in revenue and get's nothing in return!!!! At least with the high speed train, "well we at least get a train!!!!!" lol

What I'm talking about is repealing the inheritance tax for Millionaires and Billionaires!!!! That to the tune of 30 Billion dollars which only effects 5,000 people. Yep you heard it straight 5,000 people!!!!!!!!! If that's not a repayment to all the wealthy donors to the Republican candidates, "I don't know what is!!!!!" There will only be a lot more of that type of thing in years to come!!!! Passing laws that favor the super rich donors, yet the little people will keep voting for these guys. The strange thing is, what do these same candidates promise to do to help the little guy???? Why only cut their entitlements!!!!!! That makes a lot of sense!!!!! Vote for people, who in turn who will vote against your own self interest!!!! Yet the super rich donors, EXPECT to get something back for their money they invest in their candidates!!!!!! Keep voting Republican and tell me what the working man is going to gain by doing that??????

You say "only 5000" as to justify taxing heavily another group of Americans your pretty ****** up.

Is 30 Billion a significant number to you as far as effecting the economy?

I don't like when the rich get taxed.

Every God fearing American knows that they trickle down their wealth down to the middle class.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    I've forgotten nothing.
    LQ that new avatar is funny.

Sorry Hawgz but LQ is pretty good at getting under your skin.

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Sorry Hawgz but LQ is pretty good at getting under your skin.

LMAO!!!

Sorry DR but you couldn't be more wrong. That troll isn't used to getting it thrown back in her face. She's really quite childish in her manor as her hijacking of my avatar pic shows. A high school mentality in old body. What kind of mentality do you think it takes for someone to hide behind a keyboard in anonymity and talk s**t? A troll is just that, a troll and not to be taken seriously, and away from this board, and even on it, I don't...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 04-27-2015 at 07:06 PM.

There is one very rare example of an inheritance that was never taxed. Heard it discussed on a political show by a progressive.

The example was the owner of facebook. He, in the beginning, was issued a couple hundred thousand ( or another large number) shares of his own companies stock. At the time worth pennies. Now worth billions. He cashes in a tiny bit here and there and pays taxes on that. His heirs get it all. It is worth so much that they simply live off the interest and are taxed on that only.

So you have the initial growth from a few hundred bucks to many many billions, which will never be fully taxed, just little pieces. This is a very rare and unique case. This is an example of one of the 5000 people mentioned above and the inheritance tax.

Roof Koreans for hire. Much success during L.A. Riots, no looters at our stores. Added bonus: can't be accused of racism, especially if violent mobs are fired upon. Will provide own ammo, but will charge extra for any rounds spent.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/sks/4999167005.html

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    You say "only 5000" as to justify taxing heavily another group of Americans your pretty ****** up.

Is 30 Billion a significant number to you as far as effecting the economy?
    One of the many points I was trying to make is how to balance a budget. You can only balance a budget one or two ways or a combination of the two. 1. INCREASE YOUR REVENUE!!!! 2. REDUCE YOUR SPENDING!!!!! OR 3. A combination of one and two. The problem is the Republicans only believe in number 2. REDUCE YOUR SPENDING!!! So the $30 Billion dollars they just gave away is just another example of the Republicans doing F up Math!!!!!! They not only do not want EVER to raise revenue, they always want to cut revenue by cutting tax's. So if you were trying to balance the budget, you must now make another 30 Billion in CUTS!!!!! So why don't you tell us, "WHICH program would you now CUT to make up for that lost 30 Billion dollars???????"
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-27-2015 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CerdoLoco View Post
    Sorry DR but you couldn't be more wrong. That troll isn't used to getting it thrown back in her face. She's really quite childish in her manor as her hijacking of my avatar pic shows. A high school mentality in old body. What kind of mentality do you think it takes for someone to hide behind a keyboard in anonymity and talk s**t? A troll is just that, a troll and not to be taken seriously, and away from this board, and even on it, I don't...

Hey Hawggy, once you're done blubbering, do you care to address the following?

Quote Originally Posted by CerdoLoco View Post
    ***By the way, that link you provide to a past thread? Interesting because that's not the response you initially gave. What's interesting is how you are able to change the post without the "reason for editing" tab at the bottom. You do this a lot...
    I've made no changes to that post. Furthermore, my views on the Whigs have not changed since I made it. Your allegation that I made a change to that post without the "reason for editing" notice appearing is false, but let's assume for a moment that it's true - what exactly are you suggesting?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast